BY PRO PLAN

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ingredients

Lamb, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), barley, oatmeal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried beet pulp, animal digest, dried egg product, glycerin, calcium phosphate, wheat bran, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, zinc proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), sulfur, niacin, copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, fish oil, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

• My dogs are really picky eaters, does this have real piec...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the chicken version?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? My cocker spaniel is so picky...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx*
  • "the only downside is that it i a bit more expensive than the generic dog food from purina but he seems to like the flavor." in 35 reviews
  • "My dog loves this dog food and hair coat looks great since we have switched to this food." in 13 reviews
  • "My chihuahua who has been a wet dog food only has decided she likes it, so we have been able to switch to dry dog food." in 3 reviews
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
We have been buying Purina ProPlan for over 10 years now. Our oldest dogs will be 11 in September. We have gotten 2 dogs since him and they’re also on purina Proplan. Our dogs are healthy and active and have never had any issues with their food. We like to switch up the flavors for them so they don’t get bored and more recently tried out the sensitive stomach in salmon flavor and they love it.
Desirée L.
Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a dog who was sensitive to certain foods. With the advice of a Veterinarian I put her on a prescription diet. This was too expensive for me. With the advice from her veterinarian, I switched to Pruina ProPlan Shredded Lamb and she loves the food. I have seen an overall change in her for the better.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only fed this to our Rough Collie when she was a puppy (the puppy formula of course). We were trying to find something budget-friendly that would be safe in case our other dog with allergies got a hold of it. She always scarfed down this food! The servings were pretty normal for puppy food, and we fed it to her 3x per day. it seemed to keep her full all day.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this variety and my vets recommend it. They don’t tire of it and I use the wet variety to liven things up. I purchase online either at Petco or Amazon- whoever is having the best price.
Marisa H.
My dog is pretty picky with his food and gets bored of his food very easily. He loves this food and he has been on it for quite a long time. A great choice for picky dogs or dogs who need a more flavorful food. PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love this brand of dog food, as does my dog! She loves the kibbles and really loves the chunks of meat in it. I typically buy this at Pet Smart in larger bags with multiple bags because they typically have a sale going when you purchase a certain amount. I’ll continue to buy this!
Kailyn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The whole proplan line is amazing! They have a reasonable price point and I’ve been fees my dog proplan since he was a puppy and he loves it! He’s a mix bread that we got dna tested he a jack Russell Pomeranian American bulldog! That’s a mouth full 😂
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Only food that doesn’t upset the dogs belly  the price is high so I always have to search online for the best deals and coupons. My dog seems to like it a lot. black lab large 75lbs so he he’s a lot. Also not happy you can only buy online or at petco or petsmart
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
Great dog food. I had many people suggests this for my dog because he has very dry skin. His coat has got much better since using this food. The price is high and I can only find it a pet stores. Which is why I gave it 4 stars
Kayla B.
Massillon, OH
My dog absolutely loves this brand & flavor..cant get him to eat any other kind. When we first got him we couldn't find him a food that didn't give him the poops, until we decided to try this! & it's not very expensive at all!
Vanessa G.
How do you choose which products you buy for your dog?
Quinelle R.
I'm thinking about changing my dogs food to this. Do you think this is better than the other dog foods out there?
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
Just trial and error really. look up reviews, experiences, etc.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
What would be the best Pro Plan for "senior" dogs?
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
I usually look at the list of ingredients and go from there.

back