BY PRO PLAN

Your dog will love this savory mixture of crunchy kibble and tender shredded morsels of real meat with other high-quality ingredients. This textured blend contains approximately 85% hard kibble and 15% shredded pieces, with real chicken, beef or lamb as the number one ingredient. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 35 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Glutamine* (min) 1.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

• What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs4 Answers
  • Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?1 Answers
Tiffany S.
PNW
My pups seem to really like this dog food. They love the little chicken bits.
Sherry S.
Murillo, ON
I have been using purina proplan shredded blend chicken and rice for years now. My picky standard poodle will eat it. It is the only food she has eaten for such a long period. She is not over weight. It gives her the variety she likes crunchy kibble and soft morsels. I would recommend it for your picky pooch
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
My Pit bull and Rottweiler have eaten this food since they were puppies. I constantly get compliments regarding their coats and weight. Their fur is very shiny and soft. They are very healthy dogs. I won't feed them any other food.
Diana R.
Wilson, NC
My babies loved this!! Anything purina is welcomed into our home. I work at a vet and we received some samples from one of our sales reps. Let me tell you they love the chunks of chicken!!
Lyn D.
My dog's current obsession! He eats these like they're treats and always wags his tail in delight for every meal. I'm surprised he isn't bored of it like most dog food he has had in the past (it's been 3 months). I would definitely buy this again and perhaps try out different flavours.
Leslie S.
We have a giant sweet Goldendoodle that loves this food. It's a great brand and can almost always be found on sale at our neighborhood Petco. It has good ingredients and I trust what's going into our dog.
Rea T.
My dogy loves Proplan purina dog food. It helps his fur and health. He wouldnt eat other dog food except this one.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say that I'm a huge fan of this GREAT product and for the past twenty years MY family has relied on this amazing product. MY FAMILY rescue dog for twenty-five year and this is the only brand of dog food we trust.My babies love it.It helps with they performance keeps them strong and healthy. Thank you so much for the GREAT PRODUCTS from my FAMILY to YOURS. PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula a
Chelsey B.
East Earl , PA
I've been feeding this to my pup since she was born. She seems to enjoy it and hasn't had any issues! I would recommended buying. It's not the most expensive but it's definitely not the cheapest! I haven't tried the other flavors but hope to in the future.
Sarina M.
We rescued my dog from the Toronto Humane Society and this is the food she was on there. They recommended if we switched, that we do it gradually but shes so obsessed we just stayed with it. We could probably use the kibble as treats she loves them so much.
We were considering switching to a "higher quality" dog food but our vet told us that if there is no digestion issues, and shes enjoying it there's no need. Mid-range, nutritious and decently affordable, we will stay on it till she needs to switch.
lindsay F.
What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?