BY PRO PLAN

Your dog will love this savory mixture of crunchy kibble and tender shredded morsels of real meat with other high-quality ingredients. This textured blend contains approximately 85% hard kibble and 15% shredded pieces, with real chicken, beef or lamb as the number one ingredient. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 35 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Glutamine* (min) 1.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

• What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs4 Answers
  • Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Springfield, IL
My dog kept getting a rash on her belly. It was frustrating. I tried all sorts of creams, etc. Well, I was given a free bag of pro plan and after trying it, the rash went away.....I've never looked back. Thank you ProPlan for helping my dog!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I went to vetco and while waiting in line they passed out sample sizes of this. I ended up using them as treats since it was such a small bag but they did really enjoy them!
Jonathan P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This chicken blend is my family's dogs favorite. she's been on it since she was weened and the food alone has built her into a tank, although being a razors edge english bully helps she absolutely loved this food.
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
My dog really seemed to like it. He had no issues switching to this food when we ran out of our previous one! And it is not that badly priced which is nice. The first ingredient is meat which is a really good thing you should always look at the labels!
Leslie D.
My dogs love this food! I have a Weimaraner and Australian Sheppard. Their coats look beautiful and they used to have awful gas with cheaper food and it stopped instantly! I recommend this food to everyone I know
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a small sample bag of this food and my dogs loved it! I have bought this food now and again for my dogs and they really like the taste, the price is very affordable too!
Chelsea F.
My dog loves this. He's a chihuahua mix and when I first adopted him I had him on a different brand but I've been feeding him this for the past month. He seems more eager to eat his food. It also looks as if it has chicken pieces in it. Petco runs pretty good sales on it.
Audrey K.
My Truman does indeed love the chicken bits, and he eats them like marshmallows in lucky charms. Sucha funny little guy who likes to eat!
The food is a little pricey, though
Iman  D.
My 1 year old dog loves this food. When we first bought it for him he ate all of it in 5 minutes. I like the ingredients in this food and the price is pretty good.
Meg A.
This is my dogs favorite food. He's super active and it's high protein and fat content keep him looking and feeling super healthy. It's worth the cost for sure!
lindsay F.
What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?