BY PRO PLAN

Your dog will love this savory mixture of crunchy kibble and tender shredded morsels of real meat with other high-quality ingredients. This textured blend contains approximately 85% hard kibble and 15% shredded pieces, with real chicken, beef or lamb as the number one ingredient. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 35 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Glutamine* (min) 1.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

• What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs4 Answers
  • Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?1 Answers
Scott G.
Chandler
My dog loved this food. He has been on it for about 6 months now after we noticed a lack of energy, we had switched from another brand. I have noticed a change in his over all "happiness" he is more willing to play but also more obedient. His coat has become noticeably more shiny. We have a black lab mix 4 years.
Ann C.
This is by far my favorite dog food to feed my dog! I don't feed him just anything I like to feed him good quality food. I get this from my local pet store (petsmart) it's not super cheap but it is also one of the cheapest high quality foods. I would recommend it to other dog parents!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This dog food has helped our dog loose weight and get back to a healthy weight! She loves the taste and will actually eat it without anything else in it. This is vet recommended as being healthy for pets and we have seen first hand that it really does help with weight management and overall health.
Heather W.
Decent dog food and price isn't too expensive. My dogs loved this for a few months. Then they started turning their noses up at it. Not sure why. Never made them sick, they never had any issues while eating it but one day they just would not eat it anymore.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
My Pit bull and Rottweiler have eaten this food since they were puppies. I constantly get compliments regarding their coats and weight. Their fur is very shiny and soft. They are very healthy dogs. I won't feed them any other food.
Leslie S.
We have a giant sweet Goldendoodle that loves this food. It's a great brand and can almost always be found on sale at our neighborhood Petco. It has good ingredients and I trust what's going into our dog.
Ali S.
After initial allergy issues with much more expensive food we switched to this and haven’t looked back! We usually buy it at petsmart in the biggest bag available. Definitely recommend!
Diana R.
Wilson, NC
My babies loved this!! Anything purina is welcomed into our home. I work at a vet and we received some samples from one of our sales reps. Let me tell you they love the chunks of chicken!!
Gesele D.
I've fed ProPlan for approximately 15 years. My dogs have never had a digestive problem, their coats are great, no other signs of seniticity. It contains grain, but thus far with 5+ dogs fed, I had no problem. The price is ok compared to super premium brands. I have sent my puppy buyers home with ProPlan. My last dog, who earned his AKC Ch at 10 months grew up on ProPlan. His breeder is a vet and feeds ProPlan.
Candace V.
I have a Shetland Sheepdog that is now 7 years old and has only had Purina Pro Plan. He loves it and has never had any problem with digestion, rash, allergies etc. I would recommend this to you pet if they have problems with other brands. The only thing is you have to go to a pet store to buy can't just go to the grocery store.
lindsay F.
What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?