BY PRO PLAN

Your dog will love this savory mixture of crunchy kibble and tender shredded morsels of real meat with other high-quality ingredients. This textured blend contains approximately 85% hard kibble and 15% shredded pieces, with real chicken, beef or lamb as the number one ingredient. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 35 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Glutamine* (min) 1.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

• What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs4 Answers
  • Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?1 Answers
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I am a vet tech and only want to feed my dogs the best of the best and this is it!! This food isn't found at Wal-Mart or grocery stores. You have to go to a pet store like pet smart, or your vet office to purchuse it. It's a little expensive, but What a more important than your pets? This food had real prices of dried chicken and other ingredients to help your dog stay steong, smart, active and have a good weight. It had the instructions on the side on how much to feed your dog you g by the weight, of course if your dog is over weight I would go to the amount above the suggested amount (less food to loose weight). It's a great food and all 3 of my dogs (2 small under 10lbs and one 35lbs dogs) all love this food!!
Victoria D.
Tunkhannock
PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
This dog food is 100% amazing. My dog loves it! I have a Siberian husky, medium sized dog, who is very picky about her food. The science behind the food and the technology used to make it has exceeded my expectations. Due to the high quality it is pricey, but I highly recommend this food to all pet owners. This food is specifically geared towards what your dog must have to keep up with their everyday nutritional needs. The mix of kibble and soft meat chunks keeps my dog hungry for more!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say that I'm a huge fan of this GREAT product and for the past twenty years MY family has relied on this amazing product. MY FAMILY rescue dog for twenty-five year and this is the only brand of dog food we trust.My babies love it.It helps with they performance keeps them strong and healthy. Thank you so much for the GREAT PRODUCTS from my FAMILY to YOURS. PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula a
Meghan f.
One of the best foods you can feed. No grains. I get it straight from chewy , although petsmart has it. It doesn’t have unwanted fillers or garbage , like a lot of foods do. It’s the only food I’ll feed personally.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I am always very careful what I feed my dog. I don't like her to get overweight. When I received Purina Pro Plan Savor Dry Dog Food in my Pinchme box, I decided to give it a shot. I've been wanting to get her some of this dog food anyways. She seemed to love it! I will buy this dog food in the future for her!
Jessyka Z.
Boonville, IN
I have two dogs and one is SUPER picky but she loves proplan! I love it because of the value for the sizes of bag you can get and the peace of mind knowing it’s a good food that she will eat.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
I have a two year old pit who eats Purina pro plan regularly and loves it. I didnt have any problems getting him to eat the Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Dry Dog Food. He didn't have any problems with digestion or anything. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to give their dog healthy food.
Tiffany B.
Newark
So ive tried many brands of dog food but this brand my dogs never seem to get sick of at all. Let me tell u ive bought those expensive bags of dog food that are probably better than what i eat on a daily. But my dogs would get sick of the food even when switching to the different flavors. However this brand they never get sick of their coats are great and stools as well if i may add. They get a full healthy pet guarentee from the vet every year so im happy with that. Not to mention the price is amazing for this much food u get. Let me tell u im happy with that specially feeding to big dogs. Thank you purina for making such a great diet. Your one of the few diets abd companys i trust.
Caitlyn C.
auburn, AL
every vet i've worked with uses this as their go-to. It is made of premium ingredients and doesn't follow any stupid gimmick like grain free or organic. My dog has a beautiful coat and good solid poops twice a day.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
The Purina Pro Plan dog food is the best out! We buy this for both of our small dogs and have never had issue with their stomachs or getting sick. The food is a little pricey at the PetSmart we shop at, but we buy it because it is healthy for them and they love it.
lindsay F.
What makes this better than other food products 4 adult dogs
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is the the kind that's killing dogs!?