BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Beef, brewers rice, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, whole grain corn, dried egg product, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried beet pulp, animal digest, glycerin, wheat bran, calcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, zinc proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), sulfur, niacin, copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Kaycee H.
Dallas
This is my dog’s FAVORITE food. He loves the chicken pieces in it and eats the whole bowl—he never did that with other food. My dog is allergic to everything, and this food doesn’t upset his stomach or cause an allergic reaction. I would recommend this to anyone with a picky pup.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
This brand is the BEST I found. Look at the ingredients. Only good stuff. REAL food. No concentrate, no corn, no added flavor.
The meat is the main ingredient. And it’s hard to find!! Don’t buy anything saying “chicken dinner” “with beef flavor...” or other buzz words.
michelle d.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky loves this he can eat the whole bag if I would leave the bag anywhere close to him. He only prefers this dog food nothing else I’m very happy with the way it turned out for him will continue to buy
Clair M.
Beaverton, OR
My dog first tried this food as a 'sample and review' basis. Looking up the ingredients is how I found out what brand it was. Though she had tried the chicken flavored one, she seems to like this one just as well.
Compared to what my dog was eating (Costco brand), she seems to actually be more excited to eat this. The kibble has different size and texture than normal round boring kibble.

Buying it online, the price is a bit cheaper with the convenience of not having to go to the store.
Amanda B.
Elgin, SC
My dog loved the ingredients in Purina Pro Plan, Plan A. I bought it from Petco near my house in Washington. The value was great for the product. I bought a 50lb bag for a fair price. I have a black lab that is roughly 65 lbs. She has maintained her weight while on this food. I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Taryn S.
Reading, PA
My dog LOVES this food! I love it because it is quite affordable, the ingredients are great, and he loves the little chicken pieces in it! I have bought it at PetCo, and a local pet shop. I only wish it were available in more grocery stores! I have and will recommend it to others!
Tiffany N.
Conway, Sc
We absolutely LOVE this food!!! And for the price and the quantity in the bag, beats any Walmart even Sam's club bag(s) any day! Our 12 year old lab is walking (even running) better than before & our 1 year old GSP loves this food as well! Great for his sportiness! I will never buy another "cheap" brand again!!!
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this for our dog and she loves it! We mix it with the Wet food as well. We have seen a difference in her since we got her this food she doesn't see to bloat when she eats and has more energy.. it is on the pricey side but it is well worth it
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Another ppp savor that my dogs enjoy!! I think they like this one better than the chicken. People can say what they want about Purina but the pro plan varieties are awesome
Kim W.
Townsend, GA
This is a really great dog food for household pets. When our dog, Gravy, is training or during hunting season, he switches to the sport formula. He loves both and can finish his meal in less than a minute.