BY PRO PLAN

Purina Pro Plan Indoor Crunch Reduced Calorie with Tuna Cat Snacks are designed specifically for indoor cats like yours. These snacks provide the tuna flavor cats love, and are made with fewer calories and fat so that your indoor cat can continue to live a life of optimal health. Features: A flavorful, crunchy snack made with 10% fewer calories and 10% less fat than Purina Pro Plan Savor Crunchy Bites, to help your indoor cat live an extraordinary life. Food Type: Dry Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Tuna Primary Ingredient: Tuna Package Weight: 2.1 oz Feeding Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat to your adult cat. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 2 treats for each 1 pound of body weight, not to exceed 10 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat's total caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Ingredients: Tuna, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Barley, Natural Flavor, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Soybean Hulls, Cellulose, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Inulin, Phosphoric Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (max) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0% Moisture (max) 8.0%

edwarlyn b.
My cat Kiki loves this treats!!! She really eats this little cookies so quickly and I love when she purrr-me demanding for more!. Its good value and my cat really loves it!! I like the fact that is reduced calories. I recommend this one for those all cat owners!
Stacy S.
2,158 reviews
I received a sample of these and my cat loves them. Every time i take them out she eats them up right away. I would consider purchaisng them again, but they are difficult to find. I had a coupon for them, but was unable yo use it as I couldnt find these in any store near me.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
These are my cats favorite treat. As soon as he hears the bag he comes running from whatever room in the house. He eats these so fast and it hard to get him to eat crunchy snacks. I recommend this product highly.
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
What pet does not love tuna, My dog love sea food products. Our dog is a medium size dog, not very big at all. Yes it does meet my expectations. he gets so happy when he smells it, he knows what hes getting, Yes I would recommend this to others it makes them happy
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
My cats go crazy over these treats! They never snub them off like the other ones we have brought home. These treats have great ingredients and are healthy for your furr babies.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
My cat goes bananas over these! When he hears them being opened he runs straight over. He hasn't had a problem with them so far. He has a sensitive belly.
Katie W.
Lancaster, PA
My cat loves these treats and always begs for them after dinner. I like that they are reduced calorie because that helps with their weight a lot
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was feeding this until my older cat went into kidney failure and I switched to a prescription diet and higher quality wet and dry food.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Even tho my cat can't have tuna the product is still good. You can get your cat any flavor if they don't eat a specific flavor
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
My cat really likes anything that has to do with snacks. but he especially loved this. he is always asking for it.