PRO PLAN® NATURAL Turkey & Barley Formula Real Turkey uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY PRO PLAN

Pro Plan Selects have a unique combination of wholesome, natural ingredients that are carefully selected to deliver high quality taste and nutrition. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Digestive Care Flavor: Turkey & Barley Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Turkey, Brewers Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Oat Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Pea Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Tomatoes, Blueberry Pomace, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite

Ronnie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have try different brand with my dogs and so far only pro plan has given them energy, coat and good digestion. I tried because it was recommended and end up loving it it meet completely my expectations and honestly i love to recommend it to any dog owner!!
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
My buster loves this food he's a little older now and the senior plan really balances his diet.
We purchased a small bag for travel and a big bag for home.
Have a great day 👍
Amanda B.
Fort Polk, LA
We starte out by giving our dog this dog food when we first got her. It didn't meet our expectations. It was over priced and my dog didn't seem to eat as much as she does with the new dog food. We bought it the military commissary. I would maybe recommend it
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
I have been feeding both myy dogs Pro Plan for a long time. I trust the brand and my dogs love it. I buy pro plan at Petsmart. They have a large selection at very reasonable prices. I like Pro Plan because it's not full of fillers that are bad for my "kids".
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs aren't very picky with her dog food but they seem to love.. I always get different sorts of Purina brand food, depending on what they have in the store at the moment. Sometimes target doesn't carry them sometimes they do, it just depends on what is out or what is not. It is always good to switch up their food once in awhile.
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has been eating Purina pro plan since we brought her home at 12 weeks old. She started on puppy and now is on adult. Her favorite is chicken and rice flavor, but I recommend any!
Evelyn G.
Doral, Florida
I love Pro plan. They have a wide selection of pet food at affordable prices. I use pro plan turkey and barley for my dogs, one has 9 months the other 10 years old!. Its perfect because is it for all stages. Because is grain free, I don't have to worry for my 9 months (shih tzu) allergies.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This dog food is great for your dogs! It gives them lots of protein for the day and has lots of essential nutrients your dog needs. This is a little pricey but totally worth it
Marvie R.
I bought this food for my dog and definitely noticed a difference in her. She was more active. Unfortunately it caused her an allergic reaction. I had to return it to the store.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food for active dogs. They have a variety of different flavors. The price is higher than the other brands but the ingredients are good.
Shelah J.