PRO PLAN® NATURAL GRAIN FREE ADULT Duck & Rice Formula uploaded by Charis K.PRO PLAN® NATURAL GRAIN FREE ADULT Duck & Rice Formula uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PRO PLAN

Purina Pro Plan is dedicated to helping a dog's full potential shine through, naturally. That's why our Natural Formulas are created for outstanding nutrition, delivered through high-quality, natural ingredients, plus essential vitamins and minerals and nothing less. Purina Pro Plan Natural Adult Duck & Rice Formula features high-quality protein, including duck as the #1 ingredient, and is made without poultry by-product meal. This formula is made without corn, wheat or soy, and contains no added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. The formula is gentle on the digestive system with rice as an easily digestible source of energy. To help nourish your dog’s skin and promote a healthy coat, this formula contains Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc. It is also rich in antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system.Purina Pro Plan Natural Adult Duck & Rice Formula provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs and is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S. facilities.

Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My girls are my heart and they seem to love this stuff. I like to change up the flavor for them here and there to keep things interesting. Petsmart has so many options to choose from so it's perfect!
Elyse G.
After having to keep my dog on a special diet food, I began to notice that her coat was dull, her bathroom habits were concerning, and she didn't seem to be enjoying her food at all.

I decided to try this dog food after she had lost all of her excess weight and was so pleased to see that she loved it and went back to her happy old self! All of her issues cleared up as well.

I love this dog food because it's affordable, doesn't have a strong smell like some dog foods, and has ingredients in it that I know aren't going to make my dog sick or unwell. I feel confident in feeding her this!
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Purines pro plan is a high quality dog food! My dogs have numerous GI issues and this brand has proven great for the stomach
Michelle G.
The purina pro plan done great with my senior dog ! He loved the food and we had no issues with it!!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My baby didn't like she's a pit pure champion breed an she's not a picky eater at all
Madison F.
Austin, TX
I was unsure if my baby would like this but I have it a shot anyway. I'm glad I did! She loves it and I think it's been keeping her more healthy :)
I just don't like the price :/
I would recommend this for sure!
Amber W.
Is this a good brand and is it cheap?