PRO PLAN® NATURAL Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Real Chicken uploaded by Susana O.

BY PRO PLAN

Purina® Pro Plan® is dedicated to helping a dog's full potential shine through, naturally. That's why our Natural Formulas are created for outstanding nutrition, delivered through high-quality, natural ingredients, plus essential vitamins and minerals. And nothing less.

Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
Purina Pro Plan is absolutely my number one choice in dog food.  The ingredients are great and they have a nice variety of foods depending on your dogs needs.  I have three dogs (lab, german short-hair pointer and a pitt bull) which all have different needs.  I find that the ProPlan chicken and rice formula suits them best.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
My dogs love the chicken and rice. After switching them over to this brand, their coats are obviously healthier, and they seem to be a lot more active. It doesn't make their breath stink which is a huge plus too compared to some brands I've tried.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Pro Plan is my favorite doggies food brand. They love the taste so it isn't hard for them to eat. It helps them to stay healthy, strong and with shiny fur. Would definitely recommend it over other brands.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been feeding my dog this food for years and she loves it. I actually got my mom to change dog foods to this one because her dog fell in love with it. I love the chicken pieces it has in it. I order it from the purina website and it gets ship directly to me.
Meagen B.
Used this for a few months and we saw great results in our dogs. It really should be cheaper and more people would enjoy the difference they see in their pets! Should be a standard!!!
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
It's a good brand, my dog like it but he eats everything. It's good because the ingredients are great for him. I bought this in the grocery store, and I prefer to buy the big one.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Our dogs have been eating Pro Plan since they were born, 9 and 10 years ago. They are both duck and dove hunting dogs and eat this food to keep them healthy and active
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
Me parece muy buena la marca de purina, en especial esta mi perro no la ha ingerido, pero si es como las demas seguramente es muy buena, recomiendo purina. No le doy 5 porque en especial esta no la he probado
Rell B.
I get this brand for my grandpa dog but sometimes that dog can be so picky about what she eats . she'll eat this sometimes whenever she's in the mood
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loved this at first but she is very very picky and got tired of it. we have tried many different brands and this one she stuck to the longest