BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea fiber, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried egg product, animal digest, fish oil, calcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, garlic oil, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, and sodium selenite

PRO PLAN® FOCUS PUPPY Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
  • "I have used many different brands but they give them real pieces mixed in that are soft and chewable, instead of dried up cardboard." in 1 review
  • "My dog likes this food and I like the ingredients in this food." in 1 review
  • "This is a great food to help keep your furry friend happy and healthy, as opposed to cheaper foods you can buy at the store." in 1 review
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only puppy food I’m comfortable feeding my dog. I have a 5 month old blue heeler border collie and this food is our go to. When looking for food I looked for price per pound in comparison to ingredients. I buy a 36 pound bag for roughly $45 and it lasts about 3 weeks. However, this bag is feeding mine and my grandpas dog. One puppy has a very sensitive stomach and this food has worked wonders. We saw energy increases since starting this food and the puppies have grown significantly, weighing at and above benchmark.
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I have a year old Newfoundland and when we first got her we struggled with finding a diet she wouldn't turn her nose up at. Most of what we tried she would either refuse to eat or barely eat it. We got a different purina food (pro plan) and she refused to eat anything in it but the kibble. We thought she would like the different textures and shapes but she hated the extra pieces. With her not eating them she was not getting the full diet the food had to offer so we started looking for a different product in this brand that had a uniform shape and size. We landed on this and she is overjoyed with it. She is a free fed dog and is consistently munching on this throughout the day. Luckily she finally has her full diet and is doing great. Once the vet decides she is old enough we will switch her to the giant breed formula. This brand is the only one we have found that caters specifically to your unique dog. I absolutely recommend thus brand and this food. Such a blessing.
Chelsea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really good dog food and not too expensive! I also really like it because when they get older and move on to the adult formula there are a couple different protein options which can help keep your dogs interest in the food if they get bored like mine. Spoiled guy.
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this dog food for our black lab puppy. We ran out at one point and tried to give him another kind and he would not even eat the other kind. We can tell a huge difference in the shininess of his coat in comparison to the other family dogs that do not eat this brand of food. Dog food in general is pretty pricey, but this is the most worth it brand.
Janine E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves this brand of puppy food. He’s been eating it since we got him at 6 weeks. He’s a chocolate Labrador. So far it’s good no stomach issues or bathroom issues. His coat looks amazing and shiny. We get ours at Pet Smart
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food that my large breed Labrador will eat. We ran out one time and tried to feed him some other food that we had for our other dogs and he would not even though it. We will continue to buy this food. It has kept his coat extremely shiny.
Mariah G.
Cincinnati , OH
Our Chocolate lab puppy loves this food! It has met all of our expectations and more. Our lab is 12 weeks old and is a growing, healthy puppy. She loves gets so excited when it’s time for a meal! We will be buying again.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can not recommend this food enough. My dog has been on this brand since he was a puppy and it is the only food that doesn’t break out his sensitive skin. I will never put him on another brand. This works so great for him.
Taylor M.
Sanford , NC
Both of my dogs eat this brand and type so I buy both large breed puppy and adult. It’s absolutely amazing I love that it helps with preventing future joint issues. I would 100% recommend to anyone who has large dogs, they even have an extra large dog formula as well.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I changed my 16 week German Shepherd/Husky mix to this brand of Purina and well, we both LOVE everything about it. Ever since he's been on Purina his fur coat has became so shiny, he's not shedding as much, his stool is normal and smaller (it use to be really loose, runny, and huge on previous brand). He also seems a lot more satisfied and full after every meal which lets me know that hes getting all the nutrients needed. I bought at 40 pound bag on Amazon for $39 and it has lasted him over a month now. Will continue to purchase this brand of dog food.

back