BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Lamb, brewers rice, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn germ meal, oatmeal, dried egg product, fish meal, animal digest, dried beet pulp, fish oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, calcium phosphate, choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, garlic oil, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Buy on PetCareRx
Leigh L.
Annapolis
My dog started eating this after my friend recommended it to me and it really has made a difference in her "focus."  My dog is 12 years old and is bright but now she is getting along like she did when she was a puppy.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we got our puppy, this is the food he had already been eating, so we kept buying it! I think compared to others, it’s a little more expensive but I feel good about the ingredients in it so it’s worth the money. Shortly after he turned a year, we gradually changed him over to the adult pro plan formula.
Tiana E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this dog food! It is great quality and lasts! I feed to of my dogs this food and a bag will last 2 months! I feed based on the recommended amounts based on weight! The ingredients are high quality as well! It is pricey but worth it! I would highly recommend to anyone out there searching for a high quality dog food!
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup liked this stuff but easily got tired of it. He prefers the chicken flavored puppy food by this brand. He is a husky/chocolate lab mix, 7 months old, and weighs about 60 pounds. The nutrients are spot on but we will not be buying again due to our dog’s preferences.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes, Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice is a great product and seems to be very delicious for the dogs as well.  I usually feed them Purina Alpo which they like but after giving them Pro Plan they avoid eating it for a day or two. They seem to enjoy Pro Plan better.  I have noticed that they eat less during the day when eating the Pro Plan formula as compared to Alpo. They're not as hungry.  It's a great product and I'm planning on changing to Pro Plan since they enjoy it more.  I would definitely recommend buying Pro Plan for your dogs.
Heidi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve been giving my dog Purina Proplan since she was a puppy. Four years later she still loves the great taste and I love the quality!
In the past three years my mom started fostering dogs. She has since fostered over 50 dogs and helped temp or transport about 50 more. Mostly pitbulls. I got her hooked on Purina, as well. These dogs sometimes come starved and sick. They always have the energy to chow down on a huge bowl of Purina Proplan to help get them back on their feet.
So thank you Purina for providing a tasty good meal for all the dogs to enjoy!
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
AMAZING!!!!!
This dog food has been so beneficent to my dogs health, it has made them have great shape, wellness and over all like to the flavor. When my 6 month old bull terrier began eating this I noticed a big difference in his coat, and his weight. He def. put on some weight but with such small amount of food. I believe that with the previous food he would have to eat so so much in order to feel satisfied and with Pro Plan they provide so much nutrition that he only eats a bit and he goes straight to nap after food!
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a rescue dog and I was recommended to use this dog food since it is very good for them it is in Chipi and it is an expensive so I guess is in between but it’s definitely worth it so that the dogs can remain healthy
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Connor loves this product so much! He gobbles it down really fast and it does not make his little tummy hurt either! His fur is really shiny when he eats this food and he just looks happy. I think this product ranks just as high as blue buffulo!
sara b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Gatsby loves Pro Plan. He loves the chunks in the Savor. We have tried every flavor & he eats every single one. They definitely met our expectations. Aslong as Gatsby’s happy with it, we’re happy with it!
Amber W.
Is this good for small dogs?
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How good is this product?
Lindsay M.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Why do people say not to feed Purina? Is there another affordable "better" feed?
Lauren K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Isn't Purina not a good brand? It has wheat and all that no?
Raquel L.
Has you let experience any constipation? I bought it and mine did. I started to give this food slowly by mixing it with her other food and day by day increasing the purine pro.