BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), whole grain corn, corn germ meal, brewers dried yeast, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, dried egg product, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, garlic oil, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Buy on PetCareRx
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Siberian Husky 3 months old and we were running out of food for her so we had to run to PetSmart to get her some food. They didn’t have the one we were used to get so we got PRO PLAN® FOCUS® PUPPY Lamb & Rice Formula . She seems fine eating it, she is still trying to get used to a new flavor but it was a good price so if she likes it we might keep getting pro plan.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
This food keeps my dogs happy and healthy. The ingredient list is awesome so I never worry about their diets. I have 3 different sized puppies and this works for all 3! I would recommend the 35 lb bag though.
Taise M.
I have a pomeranian of 5 months and she readily adapted to the food had no difficulties at all in the adaptation, she does not usually let out stinky gases, something that only ordered me is that she is having a lot of acid tear in her eyes I believe it is the ration of According to research I did on the Pomeranian breed, but I will continue to give it to her for a few months
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After checking with our breeder, who is also a vet, and our vet they both recommended Purina Pro Plan for our puppies. Our dogs are growing great, their skin and coats looking amazing, and they love eating it. When it's time to stop feeding them puppy food I know we will keep them on Pro Plan Focus with chicken and rice.
Ashley M.
This is what I started my Frankie on exactly one year ago when I first got him. I am very impressed with this brand. It is a little bit harder to find where I live but it's worth the extra drive to Petco to purchase.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
This was the only dog food I fed my puppy when she was growing up! It has great nutrients to help her grow. I was recommended this brand from my vet. It is expensive compared to other dog foods but I trust the ingredients.
Bridget B.
This is amazing food for puppies! I have an Alaskan Husky/Eskimo mix and she loves this food. It's super healthy for her and she has sooo much energy!! She has never had a problem with this food. My best friend is a vet and she highly recommends this brand. I also know people who run a show dog business and they only use Purina as well.
Natasha H.
Pearland, TX
This is all my dog eats, she loves it and before I bought this food she had a very sensitive stomach to all the different brands I got her, she is a black lab mix, about 55 lb , I'd say get this food, I also have gotten this brand but with shredded chicken/lamb or whatever it's like a little snack In there meal
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Brussels Griffon/Border Terrier mix puppy LOVES this food. His fur looks great and his teeth are healthy. I was hesitant to buy this brand, but the pro-plan actually seems to be better and fulfills my dog's nutritional needs. Will continue to use while he's a puppy. Probably switching him to a grain free diet as an adult, so won't stick with Purina forever.
Julie D.
Griffith, IN
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Chicken & Rice is a great product! Healthy ingredients that my puppies love ! My pups have great shiny coats, small firm stools & great muscle tone ! A healthy puppy is a happy puppy!