BY PRO PLAN

Features Tempting array of flavors Provides precise balance of nutrients for proper growth and development Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 13 pct Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Fat (Min) 5pct Product Type: Wet/Canned Flavor: Fish Life Stage: Kitten Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Blues & Purples Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 8 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 3 Inches Overall Product Weight: 4.5 Pounds

Lindsey G.
Starting my kitten out right with this in the evening with their dry food throughout the day. Avery loves it as well as the dog. I have to make sure to pick it up after she finishes or my dog will clean the plate for her. My vet approved PurinaPro for kittens, so that’s what I’m going with and maybe moving to an even better quality later.
Caroline L.
I bought this flavor and the chicken flavor for my kitten that wasn't getting his mom's milk. I mix this food with the milk formula replacer from the vet and my kitten loves it! He likes this more than the chicken.
Alyssa M.
This flavor is the only one both of my cats will eat of Purina Pro's wet food flavors. They go nuts in the morning when I open the can
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
My cat is so picky she only eats seafood soft food. She loves this brand. It's a good price also.
Tara T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Love this!! It is definitely a must and this price is just right you can’t beat that!!!!!!!!