PRO PLAN® FOCUS KITTEN Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Leslie N.PRO PLAN® FOCUS KITTEN Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by kaitlyn s.

BY PRO PLAN #98 in Cat Food

This formula is made with real chicken and essential nutrients for overall wellness and exceptional taste. Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula Kitten Food provides balanced nutrition for the growth and development of your kitten. The formula is made with real chicken and contains 41% protein to support metabolic needs and boost strong muscles. Give your cat a healthy heart, radiant skin and a shiny coat, with wellness you can both enjoy. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, ChickenBy-product Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of VitaminE), Soybean Meal, Dried Egg Product, Poultry By-product Meal, Soy ProteinIsolate, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Animal Liver Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, ZincSulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C),Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, CopperSulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (sourceOf Vitamin K Activity) And Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 41% Crude Fat (Min) 18% Crude Fiber (Max) 3% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.9% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15%

Buy on PetCareRx
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted a kitten last week from the Vet clinic I take my dog to and this is the dry food they had been feeding my kitten. I picked up a bag of it and first of all one bag will last forever since kittens don’t need a ton of food and the pieces are so small you get a ton of food for the price! Second, my kitten seemed to be thriving decently from eating this dry food and he still grazes on it throughout the day ( along with a little wet food too). This food doesn’t seem to be too rough on his little teeth and keeps him energized :)
Suzann W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Most people in the rescue world (which I am in) think Purina is a lower end food and try to avoid using it. HOWEVER, I had a litter of 6 young kittens who I was fostering, they had nonstop diarrhea for weeks. I tried everything, dewormer, fortiflora, pumpkin, homemade chicken, nothing worked. I switched their dry food to ProPlan Kitten and within a few days they all had solid poops!! It was so happy!! My life had just gotten 100x easier lol. When they were being adopted I told every adopter to keep them on the same food! The ones who did had no issues, the ones who switched, well their kitten had loose poop again! I would definitely recommend this food to anyone with kittens.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always used Purina cat food. It's a great brand and they use good ingredients. I currently do not have a cat, but we used to. We got him when he was a kitty and always used Purina. He grew to have such healthy fur and grew to be a big healthy cat. He loved the food and never left a bite! We ended up having to give him to another home though. I would most definitely recommend for any small kittens!
Julianna H.
Philadelphia, PA
My kitty loves this food. Purina is one of the very few brands I trust from prior issues with other brands. The price is fair for the amount of food in each bag. I buy this item regularly and recommend it.
Kristi S.
Rexburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this dry food. She likes the taste and it is good for her growth and health. I will keep buying this for my kitten and then switch to the adult cat when the time comes. This is a good buy and worth every cent.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use to buy this for my Bengal when he was a kitten and he loved it. You could literally see the difference in the health of his fur from the cheap cat food his breeder had to this. I highly suggest to give this to your kittens!
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this cat food at Walmart and my kitten loves it. I will continue buying it because it’s been effective. This brand is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I would buy it again because it works for my kitten.
Gabriela C.
Waterbury , CT
It’s a bit pricey. But I’m all honesty the nutrition value in this is better then anything blue buffalo had to offer for my cat. It’s work
The price thought because a 15 dollar bag which is the smaller last a while! (A month) i would 10/ 10 recommend
McKenzie P.
Chico, TX
My kitten loves this food & it keeps her in perfect health! Other foods make her gassy & she doesn't seem to be as active as she is when she is being fed purina pro plan! It's the only brand I'll be feeding her!
Frances M.
Long beach , CA
She hated this food. She tried burying it lol. Totally didn’t met my expectations. It was expensive and so not worth it. I had to end up giving it away because when mando was a kitty she wouldn’t eat it just try to bury it so I bought her another brand
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
What's the difference between kitten food and cat food?
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kitten food is typically smaller and easier for them to process.