BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Lamb, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), oatmeal, barley, dried beet pulp, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Heather E.
My dog refuses to eat the non-small bites version of Purina Pro Plan Focus. It upsets his stomach, for some reason. He LOVES the small bites though. He is a 50 lb Australian Shepherd and this keeps his coat so glossy.
Sheryl O.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Amazon
Best dog food I have ever fed my spoiled princess dogs! My two girls are super healthy, have super shiny coats, have energy for days, and their weight is perfect!
Samantha Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves this food! We keep her on a grain free diet to help with skin allergies and this stuff does the trick! We also love the smaller kibble size; she has a small mouth and bad teeth, so this food is perfect for minimal chewing. Highly recommend!
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The size of these kibble are perfect for dogs under 20lbs. I have two chihuahua mixes and it’s much easier for them to chew versus the regular sized adult kibble. I have it shipped monthly via amazon subscribe and save to save an extra 15%.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
My dog is a picky eater, mostly because he is spoiled rotten. I went through a big trial and error phase trying to find a food he liked that was good for him and also didn't break the bank. In the end I found this food, and am so happy I did. Both of my dogs love the way it tastes while I love the nutritional and financial properties of it. One dog in my household is a toy breed and the other is not, even though they have a 20lb difference between them I found that they both love the small bites type!
Hailee H.
Williamsburg, OH
My dog loved this good but it's to expensive for our budget and he switched to another good eaisly. I would be interested in this product in the future when I can afford it. My dog was in it when he was a puppy I love how small and bite sized it is for little dogs
Selena R.
San Angelo , TX
Is an amazing dog food. Switched our dogs from beneful to this and they immediately looked better and were eager to eat! My dog has a sensitive stomach as well and this has done wonders for her! Our vet recommended and I recommend as well!
Paula H.
I just got a new Toy Poodle that is now 7 months old. As I took him for his routine checkups my veterinarian highly recommended this dog food. He stated that he used it for his own dogs and that is was so much easier on their digestive system. My poodle loves this and I never have to worry about him not emptying his bowl!!
Caitlin B.
Melissa, TX
I have three sweet dogs that vary in sizes and I switched them to this food a couple of months ago. They love it and they seem healthier than ever. I will definitely keep feeding them this. I just wish it came in a grain free version.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I only feed my dog this brand of food because he has a delicate digestive system and this brand works great for him. It's healthy too and he seems to enjoy it! I have a two year old Maltese for reference