BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, oat meal, barley, pea fiber, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), animal digest, fish oil, wheat bran, dried egg product, salt, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, and sodium selenite

Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a corgi/lab mix and here recently shes been getting really picky. She goes to my moms to stay and she had pro plan but with shredded chicken and she loves that one. This one she doesnt really mind but its definitely not her favorite
Bianca C.
I had tried many other foods with my two Great Dane pups and none were good on their stomachs! Recommended by another Dane mommy it was the only food that worked perfectly for them! I definitely recommend this food as well!!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy the large bag, which is fairly expensive. But petsmart gives a 10$ off coupon on the receipt each time you buy it so that helps. My dogs love it and it keeps them in good shape for their ages!
Molly E.
Purina diets are not only formulated, but also tested, to provide complete and balanced nutrition. They make their food at their own plant and source ingredients from the same suppliers to provide exceptional quality control. This formula has limited calories to encourage weight loss when fed as measured meals.
Veronica G.
Ive had my dog for three years now and when she was just a couple months old she got really sick and lost a lot weight! Once she was well I started feeding her this and oh my gosh did she start gaining weight! This food really helped grow into a beautiful strong dog. I feed her this often and it keeps at a consistent dog rate. I love this brand so much because it brought my puppy back to a healthy weight.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning
Lauren D.
Redding , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use a different variety but the same brand. We use the sensitive stomach and skin one. We switched our dog from the grain free crap the rescue had him on and now his coast is much shinier, he is less gasy, and he actually likes it and looks foreword to meal times. totally worth the slightly higher price.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
This is the only thing my dog will eat. We rescued him a year ago and he was so thin for a boxer/mastiff. This helped him get to the weight he needed to be in a short period of time. I will definitely repurchase
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
EXCELLENT! Recommended by my veterinarian as not the top of the line out of the budget, but affordable and really good for our dog. We love this brand and feel comfortable feeding it to our dogs.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This brand was recommended by the rescue we work with as a decent food at a good price point. We were very satisfied with it although we eventually switched to grain free. Would definitely purchase again for future dogs and foster dogs.