BY PRO PLAN

Specially formulated for overweight and less active adult dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories Per Serving: 337 calories per cup Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Colostrum, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Garlic Oil, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin and Ssodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 25.0% Crude Fat (Min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 5.5% Moisture (Max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.3% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.9% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.7% Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (Min) 400 ppm Glutamine* (Min) 1.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the first dog food that all three of my dogs have enjoyed eating! I know that doesn't sound like a miracle... But it is. I have a beagle Rottweiler, a Beagle Shepherd, and a chihuahua and all three of them eat this food. The Chihuahua is a very picky eater which is especially surprising that we have been able to feed him the same dog food for about 6 months now is about how long we've been getting this dog food. I am completely satisfied with it and Amazon has a subscribe and save its $45 for a 34 pound bag which is the best deal we have found to date. I highly recommend this dog food.
Megan A.
Lafayette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Put my lab mix on weight management food to help her lose the last couple pounds that were sticking around after a new exercise regimen. I was worried about it being too bland and her not being interested in it. But she loves the taste AND she lost the weight I was wanting her to lose, but without losing muscle mass. I feed it to her at maintenance levels now because it worked so well!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love their food! Keeps them at a healthy weight and never have any issues as far as puking! The big bag is 50$ at petsmart but they give 10$ off coupons on your receipt!
Taylor W.
Ever since we switched my shepherd/ husky mix to Proplan, we have seen regularity in his bowels and better weight control throughout the year. We order through Chewy.com every two months, and have found it to be the best price! My dog is ALWAYS ready for mealtime!
Hannah J.
Morganton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seem to like this pretty good, but it is not their favorite. You can find this at PetSmart and PetCo. I would recommend if you need to consider weight management. The price is pretty good for the quality and I would buy again.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been giving our pup Purina Pro plan since he was a puppy. We have swopped him from the puppy to adult when he was about 18 months old and he transitioned well!
Courtney D.
Madison , NC
Can not say enough good things about this food! My once overweight, sluggish, 7 year old pit bull has lost weight and acts like a puppy again. He used to lay around the house all day and now he gets out and runs, he wants attention all the time, and fights back when my younger dog picks at him. I’m not sure what they put in this food but after only a few weeks of use it turned back the clock by quite a few years for my dog.
Brittany B.
I have just started buying this for my dogs. I have an over size basset hound and over size beagle. We tried another weight management food and it broke my beagle out. This seems to be doing good and the basset already looks like she has lost a pound since we started last week. I bought it from petco and the price seems high it is $46.99 per 30lb bag.
gabrielle J.
bowie
Out of all the purines variety my dog prefers to eat this one this most. He is a little a little spoiled with always eating chicken and rice but he will eat this one out of any other brands. The price is fairly reasonable.
Sarah S.
Wayne, PA
We have a nine year old black lab who became over weight pretty easily. We switched him to this dog food and he lost a decent amount of weight. He is back in the normal range and shows how this weight loss food really works!

Amazon