BY PRO PLAN

Complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 12 pct Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Fat (Min) 3.5 pct Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2 pct Product Type: Wet/Canned Health Benefit: Digestion / Intestinal Health Flavor: Chicken Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Golds & Yellows Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 8 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 3 Inches Overall Product Weight: 4.5 Pounds

• Has anyone used these after a cat, specifically male, tha...1 Answers
member-5c326
My cat was hospitalized for an urinary tract infection. This food may be a little expensive but it’s cheaper than the hospital and it comes with peace of mind that our cat won’t be going back. Plus he loves the flavor!
Zulen G.
Hialeah, FL
My cat has suffered several times from UTI's and after I started feeding him the Urinary care cans he has not had any more problems (thankfully). I highly recommend this!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
My cat had a serious issue with crystals in his urine and was in the hospital for over a week. After taking him home the vet told us we could only ever give him a urinary heath brand from the vet. It costs almost $50 every time! We switched my cat to this brand about a year ago and he is obsessed with it! The canned food is his absolute favorite although it sometimes is hard for him to eat when it's cold from the fridge.
Natalie S.
My cat goes absolutely insane when I reach for a can of this to give him. He has a history of Urinary Tract infections and the vet recommended that we keep him on a very strict diet and luckily, this fits in within that diet. No problems since I made the switch and my cat is 15 going on 5
Taylor S.
I normally always buy my pets grain free food, however my little kitty started showing signs of a UTI so I went and picked up this highly recommended food. Within days, his symptoms lessened and although we are still monitoring, I think this food really helped! I just wish it had other flavored and came in minced, as he likes it better.
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
Perfect! I have a FIV positive neutered male. I do everything I can to make sure that he does not get sick. My biggest worry is UTIs. I \was so happy to find this product at Petco! It has eased my mind tremendously. I alternate between this and his regular wet food. He seems to not notice and so far this has been very helpful in prevention!
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
My female cat was having urinary issues, so we decided to try this food instead of the outrageously expensive RX food. She has been doing great and my other cats enjoy the good as well. I just wish they made it in different flavors.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat has a sensitivity to a lot of food and for him I found that this made him sick and throwing up but for some reason you want to try this for yourself go for it
Nicole L.
My vet told me to try this product to help my precious cat. She loved it. She thought it was a treat and was meowing for more. How awesome to have a product that your animal loves and it will help them feel better.,
Krystyn T.
I have a urinary blockage prone cat, who had to have surgery it got so bad. Now I only feed him this wet food, and the same version in dry food. Everything has been great ever since!
Claire w.
York, PA
Has anyone used these after a cat, specifically male, that has had a UTI? If so did they seem to keep them healthy and without UTIs?