PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT Toy Breed Formula uploaded by PATRICIA B.PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT Toy Breed Formula uploaded by Amanda R.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), corn germ meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried egg product, animal digest, wheat bran, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, salt, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Ashley F.
Parma, OH
I fed this to my dog and usually he is a picky eater but he loves this brand. The ingredients are all natural and help maintain his golden retriever coat. HIs shedding his minimal and he is as active as ever. I continue to feed this to my pup.
Krystal C.
Weymouth, MA
I have a daschund and he seems to like this brand. He has sensitive teeth and my only complaint is that the bits are sometimes too tough for him to chew. He occasionally swallows too big a piece and coughs it up.
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
Favorite dog food 100% not only is the price very durable for the GIAINT bag we get, but between the two dogs it last a few and they love it! No problem with digesting it, and no problems with it coming out of them!
Klaryssa A.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves his food. She’s always crying for more. Kinda like my bf. Back to my dog, she so stingy with it, doesn’t like to share. Kinda like me with my bf.
Elise H.
Duson, LA
This is the absolute best food. Both of my dogs loveee this brand. I’ve tried other brands before but we always come back to this one. It really is the best!
emmy r.
Los Ángeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
Tiene un olor que atrae el apetito de nuestra mascota su textura es firme y de buen tamaño para razas pequeñas. Aporta mucho para evitar la caída de pelo
Evylynn M.
Mcallen, TX
This is the only dog food that my pup will eat! He loves the flavor! It is also the perfect size for him. The only thing is that it's a bit expensive.
summer g.
Bronx, NY
Lo mejor de lo mejor en alimento para mi perro tengo varias marcas de alimento pero sin duda esta no dejo de comprar este aliemnto es lo mejor
Angélica G.
The Purina pro it's amazing, my dog loves it and make her strong, the vet recommended to us, and at least once per month she has to eat it
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have always fed my yorkie Pro plan. The small bits are easy for him to eat. He loves them and it’s reasonably priced for the bag size.