PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT Small Breed Formula uploaded by Katlynn B.PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT Small Breed Formula uploaded by Melody M.PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT Small Breed Formula uploaded by Tina M.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), corn germ meal, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), animal digest, wheat bran, potassium chloride, salt, dried egg product, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Ansley G.
Oxford
I love this dog food for my pup! I have had him for a few years now. I love him so much abd would do anything for him. We have been through a lot together and I would NEVER trade him for anything. I love treating my dog, that is why we invest in Purina all the time! Actually, I need to go buy some because we are almost out! Anyways, Purina is great for all types of dogs, big and small! They even have certain food for dogs that struggle with hairballs!
Rachael S.
East Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve used this dog food for my little Yorkie for years. The only problem I’ve had with it is that I’ve found what looked to be meal worms in the food. I contacted Purina they reimbursed me my $ and stopped buying it from a certain Pet store, which was what Purina even suggested. I haven’t had a problem since. My yorkie is extremely sensitive to change in diet so I didn’t want to completely change the brand of dog food he was eating.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My smaller Maltese is about 15 now and he loves this! He won’t eat any other food besides this. He is blind so I am surprised he is picky about anything we put in front of him, but I don’t have any issues with this! Will purchase until he ascends into doggie heaven
Crystal C.
longview
This food had many great reviews and I decided to have my dogs try.My two pugs enjoyed it they are 4 months old .It is very healthy for them and the price is great for the quality and quantity we receive yes we will by again !
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So originally my dog was eating Iams (per doctors recommendation). He is a full bred pug and he will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. About a month after switching him to Iams he stopped eating his food and started throwing up A LOT. We did our online research and switched him to this and seriously three days later he was a brand new dog! We were so thankful for this brand providing quality food for our animals and keeping them healthy !
Sharra M.
Virginia Bch, VA
When we adopted our 3rd dog this was the food SPCA recommended we feed her. We figured we'd keep her on it because that's what she's been eating since she was in their care. My other dogs aren't a fan so we did switch her for eventually. We didn't want to have multiple bags of dog food in our pantry.
Amanda C.
Locust Grove, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have fed this to my dogs before. They loved it. It was in small kibbles so it was easy for my chihuahuas to eat. They had lovely coats, and seemed to do well on this food. It is a fair price at my local Petsmart. My vet approved of my small dogs eating this brand.
Sequoyah T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this, but more importantly my dog loves it. She is only 15lbs, but she eats voraciously. The regular sized ones are too big and I fear that she will choke on them because of their size. But this one is perfect. Even when she forgets to chew her food (which happens often) I know it won’t hurt her!
Edith O.
El Centro, CA
My dog is part of my family, so I only feed her the best.  This dog food was recommended to be and at first I thought it was a bit on the pricey side, but its totally worth it. My dog loves it and it keeps her healthy. It met all of my expectations, I have no plans of switching brands.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have fed my Italian greyhound puppy this a couple times when we ran out of our usual brand. This isn't to bad for a grocery store dog food . The first ingredient is chicken which is great but after that well not so great. Don't get me wrong I had one of those super expensive brands that advertise about the amazing ingredients almost kill my dog. Not all breeds can handle crazy amounts of protein. So this isn't awful but it isn't amazing either. Brewers rice or corn cause my dogs to get weird bumps under the skin. And their fur isn't as shiny . It does the job though in a pinch and I'm great full for that. My dogs eat it happily so yay to that. I just think for the price the ingredients are not amazing. However it is a way better quality food than a lot of the otherPurina ONE® Dry Food brands at the grocery store.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What kind of dog do you feed this to?
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
Is it really worth the hype?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Do they have this for big dogs
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you recommend this? What about for a raccoon?
jennifer w.