BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Salmon, barley, ground rice, canola meal, oatmeal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, brewers dried yeast, salmon meal (source of glucosamine), natural flavor, sunflower oil, chicory root inulin, salt, fish oil, Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), and choline chloride

• what is in this food ? As in the main ingredients1 Answers
  • Is this a better dog food the puriana??5 Answers
  • Has anyone bought this for their dog and seen a differenc...9 Answers
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My vet recommended this to me when my senior husky was experiencing colitis issues and had been eating Blue Buffalo. She indicated the she feeds her dogs Pro Plan as it tends to be the most gentle on the system, especially for pets experiencing inflammation or food sensitivities. We gave it a try and surprisingly, my picky dog actually enjoyed it (he will only eat salmon or chicken flavored, but he has sensitivity to chicken so we only give him salmon). It’s been almost one year in this dog food, and all of his issues have long subsided. Great product! PRO PLAN® SELECT™ ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula
Kara L.
Medford
I adopted a dog with allergies back in September and the vet suggested putting her on a limited ingredient, "novel" protein food and recommended Pro Plan. My dog has done wonderfully on this food. She's not itchy and the benefits from the fish help keep her coat maintained as well. I buy the 33lb back, which is a great value and lasts forever, as well as the cans.
Kacie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 3 dogs. My Pomeranian has very sensitive skin, my autrcailian cattle dog has a sensitive stomach, and my chihuahua will eat anything. I've noticed a tremendous different in their coats, which are now soft and shinny. My cattle dog hasn't vomited this food up which is amazing. I would highly recommend this food for all dog owners.
Janna B.
Wheeling, WV
My dog has serious skin issues. My vet recommended taking chicken out of her diet. Out of everything we tried, this has been a life saver. She loves the taste, and it hasn't cause any sensitivity at all. Her skin and stomach is getting better and better every day.
Samantha D.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried every sensitive stomach dog food on the books, but nothing has settled our pupper's stomach except Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Sensitive Skin and Stomach. We would recommend this food to everyone!
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food is less expensive than a specialty food I had been using for coat health, which my girl had to be encouraged to eat. She really enjoys this food, and her coat looks great! We’re both happy with this product.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PRO PLAN® FOCUS® ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula My English Bulldog really loves this food! His favorite part is the meaty bits! I on the other hand love buying him this food for a few reasons;
1. It has meat in it.
2. It has helped with his coat.
3. It also seams to be good on his tummy!!!
Karen L.
Canton, GA
One of my dogs was getting skin rashes constantly on his stomach. After seeing our vet she thought it could be a food allergy. After some research I decided to try purina pro plan for sensitive dogs and it really worked. He doesn't get rashes any longer and he loves the taste. They all do.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A brand that lives up to its expectations.  Recently at the vet, the Dr told us that the whole dog food industry is a sham.  All of these high prices designer dog foods available, one is sure to be overwhelmed and spend a fortune feeding fido.  He said he feeds all 7 of his dogs Pro Plan.  Its affordable, sold at many locations and a trusted brand.
Kadiajah W.
My moms 2 year old blue nose pit bull has very bad allergies and most dogs with seasonal allergies are allergic to chicken and most dog foods have chicken byproducts in them. So we got this for her in the flavor salmon and rice which has no chicken byproducts in it and her skin and fur are much better. Would recommend this to pet parents with dogs with sensitive skin and allergies
Michellle K.
Nanticoke, PA
Has anyone bought this for their dog and seen a difference in skin? My dog is scratching and I'm wondering if her food might need to be changed.
Blythe S.
Is this a better dog food the puriana??
Sherry S.
Murillo, ON
what is in this food ? As in the main ingredients