BY PRO PLAN

• One (1) 16 lb. Bag - Purina Pro Plan FOCUSAdult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Cat Food
  • Real lamb is the #1 ingredient
  • Features easily digestible rice and oat meal
  • Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin A and zinc help to nourish skin and promote a healthy coat
  • Natural prebiotic fiber helps promote digestive health

Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
My picky cat loves this food. I've even tried different flavors from the same brand but she prefers the salmon. I can usually find it on sale at Petsmart, and for a higher quality cat food this brand is really afforable. The one drawback is that it is not great for weight management. Of course, my cat is not active at all except for 15 minutes at midnight, so that may be the biggest contributing factor rather than the food. The first ingredient is real meat and not a meat-meal or by product, and that is really important for quality nutrition. I wish I could afford to feed her Wellness brand cat food, but as a grad student I can't afford it. I'm very happy with this cat food and will continue buying it.
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
This cat food is affordable and provides my cats with balanced nutrition for their indoor lifestyles. Cats have never refused it, like they have with other foods, and seem to enjoy it.
Taylor S.
Fremont , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My adult cat loves this food. She is an outside cat so I want to make sure she has something that keeps her feeling healthy and strong. I love keeping her at the weight she is and this product helps ensure my goals!
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
I used to feed my cat Purinas indoor cat chow which I realized did not have all the nutrients and things that my cat needed. I started using the adult pro plan focus and he loves this food! I don’t think I’ll ever go back
Amanda H.
Atlantic Beach
Been using this cat food for years.  Have 3 cats all indoor and they have no problem digesting the food and their weight is consistent.  Vet recommended but get it from Amazon as they have it the cheapest with subscribe and save
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves pro plan. Specifically the salmon and rice version. I also love how this product is available at almost any store! I usually purchase it from target or the grocery store if I am in a bind.
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love dry food and they very much like the purina pro plan food. They look forward to it multiple times a day. They like the indoor one the best. It is great compared t alternatives and has a reasonable price point for being such good food for cats
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
When my 2 older Persians started acting like they were losing weight I knew it was time to change foods. I did a ton of research and finally settled on this. When you have 7 cats and no real way of keeping them out of each others food you have to pick something that can work for everyone and this food does just that. I immediately saw an improvement on my older 2 cats and even all of my younger ones like this food better than the last. I do not see us going back anytime soon.
Nina B.
Denver, CO
This is what my Siamese cat Lola eats and she loves it! She goes crazy for it and it really seems to work for her. When she was younger she had a really sensitive stomach and now she has no problem with throwing up and her fur is beautiful!
Ashley F.
Hazel Park, MI
My cat really likes this but he pretty much will eat anything. However, this one seems to be his favorite. He is getting up there in age so I think it is pretty good for him.