PRO PLAN® FOCUS® ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula uploaded by Taylor Z.PRO PLAN® FOCUS® ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula uploaded by Courtney W.PRO PLAN® FOCUS® ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula uploaded by Anna M.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Lamb, oatmeal, barley, canola meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, dried egg product, brewers dried yeast, natural flavor, fish oil, pea protein, inulin, salt, calcium carbonate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, and sodium selenite

Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
I love this food. My dog suffers from allergies often, which some link to her food. Since I switched her to this food I barely ever see an outbreak on her. She loves to eat it and I love the results! The food can be a little pricey but I would not say "overpriced" I think its fair. My mom fosters pitbull and has had over 100 dogs in and out of our home, and she has started using ProPlan as well! I would recommend and always buy for my dogs.
Natalia H.
My dog was a parvo puppy when she was only 2 months old which left her really sensitive to what she ate. We switched her over to this when she was 9 months because she refused to eat her old puppy food and we haven’t looked back since! She is completely regulated in her digestion and is healthier than ever since switching over, I have even noticed her coat is shiny and softer than before (she is a black lab mix) I don’t like buying the salmon flavor because it can make her smell a little fishy but both flavors have the same results on her stomach and she eats both flavors happily
Athena M.
Independence, OR
This is the best dog food that we have found for our dog. He has sensitive skin (which gets pink and a little irritated when he eats certain brands of food) and is almost 6 years old. He enjoys it and it works really well for him.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
This is the only dog food I’ve tried that keeps my dog from having diarrhea. He loves the taste (humans think it smells awful). Usually petco will have a deal on it. Definitely recommend to dog owners of dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Sarah B.
Morristown, IN
I have an autoship of this food on chewy and it’s a great price for the food. My pup has a very sensitive stomach as well as skin and this food has helps solve all of our problems!
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
After adopting a new dog from a shelter, I found she was sensitive to the food we normally feed to our other dogs and it made her sick, and after trying out this feed she got so much better and it didn’t take long at all to notice a difference
Martinique E.
Corona
Been using the Pro Plan line with our german sheperds for a few weeks after switchimg from a higher priced product. So far so good. Our dogs love it and their skin, coats and digestion are doing great. Will definately reccomend to and buy again. Easy to find prodict that the dogs love.
Jaedi G.
Pretty good brand, with high quality ingredience. This kind isn't grain-free but they do offer grain-free options. You can find it at any major pet store, but it can be somewhat expensive. The Pro-plan has a variety of options for size, and age. Overall love them. This is the brand I will feed my newly rescued pup.
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
Our springer spaniel has very sensitive, itchy skin and our vet recommended this brand. Ellie loves the taste and it’s helped with her itching and scratching all the time. We change up the flavors from time to time but always use Purina ProPlan!
Heather W.
PRO PLAN® FOCUS® ADULT Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula is a very good food for dogs with sensitive tummies. It’s affordable and my dogs liked it. It’s easily available at Petco or Petsmart and online.