BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), pea fiber, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), barley, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried egg product, animal digest, calcium phosphate, fish oil, wheat bran, salt, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, and sodium selenite

Michele A.
New Britain , CT
We have been feeding our Newfoundland and Great Pyrenees this for years. Their coat is always shiny and they seem to enjoy it. The cost isn't too bad considering how big the chunks of kibble are, if you are feeding your dog the proper amount it's worth it.
kristina b.
We used the puppy version of this food and it was great. Unfortunately we couldn't afford to keep him on it, I wish we could. But we got so many compliments on his coat and how shiny he was! We still use Purina just had to go down to Purina One due to costs.
Kelsey J.
I use the puppy version of this and my dog loves it! I love that the first couple ingredients are meat! I will most likely switch my dog over to this adult food when the time comes!
Elsy N.
My 3 dogs loves this food , is not too Spence and is really healthy for them . it take care of the tooth and for me this is super important , i totally recommend it
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
My boxer loves this food! Pet smart has really good deals all the time so we usually end up buying a huge bag!