PRO PLAN® FOCUS ADULT 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entree Classic uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY PRO PLAN

Features Helps maintain a strong immune system Great taste guaranteed High-quality ingredients Rich in omega fatty acids and taurine Product Type: Wet/Canned Health Benefit: Skin & Coat Health Flavor: Fish Life Stage: Senior Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Pinks Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 8 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 3 Inches Overall Product Weight: 4.5 Pounds

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My cat loves this flavor. She only eats pro plan, and only seafood flavors. There are only a select few that she eats and this is one of them. My cat is an orange tabby and she is 3 years old!
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
My cats love every flavor of this brand. I wanted to feed them a better quality food while staying on a budget and pro plan lets me do that. I order it on amazon and it's about the same cost as much lower quality food.
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
My kittens love this brand, it's at a very good price too, I feed them the chicken and tuna flavors, they really like it :)
kim h.
I like this brand is good and they have so mine to buy if you have a pick pet try this brand you will like it to....
Amber J.
Meriden, CT
My cats love this food, the go crazy over it. As soon as they hear that can open they're meows become never ending.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat just turned 13 this September and is very picky and she also has digestive issues if things are too hard on her belly now that she’s older. Purina’s Focus Adult 11+ Salmon & Tuna Entree Classic was my attempt at finding a brand she liked plus she wouldn’t get sick over. Well needless to say, she loved the taste and couldn’t eat it fast enough, I was so happy to see my girl being how she used to be. She was hyper as heck prancing around. I was then even more worried she was going to make herself sick but....tada it never happened. The moist, aroma enriched food for Seniors was the perfect solution I needed for my fur family. It’s nutritious and I couldn’t ask for more.
Amber J.
Meriden, CT
Do they come in other flavor