BY PRO PLAN

Formulated with natural fiber to help control hairballs and maintain ideal body weight. Made with realTurkey as #1 ingredient. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Senior 10+ yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control & Weight Control Flavor: Turkey & Rice Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Turkey, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, SoyProtein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Animal FatPreserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Wheat Flour, PowderedCellulose, Fish Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls, Animal Liver Flavor, Gelatin, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, CholineChloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, CalciumCarbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C),Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, ThiamineMononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Dl-methionine, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin KActivity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 42% Crude Fat (Min) 14% Crude Fiber (Max) 5.5% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Taurine (Min) 0.15% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1%

• Okay hope this doesn't gross anyone out,but since it's in...6 Answers
  • What is the difference between the Purina Pro Plan A for ...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to be the office administrator at a vet clinic. This was the vet recommended food for my cat and I couldn’t be more pleased. Putin’s products in general are great for your pet whether retail or prescription.
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love this. Not only do i trust the btand but have noticed a big difference with my cats since starting. They have better coats go to the bayhroom easier and do not get any hairballs hardly evet since first trying.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I actually haven't purchased this but received a sample through the mail. I am pretty sure my cats fell in love with it though! It vanished quickly. It is a little pricier than others but I would definitely choose it over others from now on.
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
My cats love this food! They are pretty picky about food but this one they seem to enjoy. I rarely have to clean up and hairballs or sickness they naturally have when they eat this food regularly.
Stacy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Cat Food Complete since my cat has been eating purina he digestive system seems to be better. Don't get me wrong we have tried other brands but always find us coming back to purina. Price is great as well.
Cheyenne W.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having an older cat makes it very important to maintain their health and nutrition. The main part of that is the food they consume. This is a good blend and keeps them healthy. I would buy it again...
Alyssa B.
Bangor, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats 9 years old and she’s slowing down so this cat food was good for her she definitely enjoys it and always wants more she’s an older black and grey cat and prefers this brands
Amanda S.
hurricane
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitty loved it however it’s very pricey in my opinion. I do believe that feeding this to my cat, has kept my cat alive for years! Extra years. Purina is the #1 brand for animals!
The cat loves the taste, and we love that it helps her stay with us.
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
This is a great food for my adult cat!! my cat adore this cat food he enjoy every single bite and qhat I most like about this food is that it helps my cat to be more focus because he is an adult cat
Natalie R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchased this for our 19 year old cat during her last year. Although we didn't notice much difference in her health after starting the food, she did eat it willingly and we appreciated the fact that it was designed for older cats.
Jess T.
Okay hope this doesn't gross anyone out,but since it's indoor formula does it help with the litter box odor any? I'm looking for a cat food that will help in that dept if it even exits
Joanne W.
Pittsfield, MA
What is the difference between the Purina Pro Plan A for senior cats and Purina One for senior cats?