PRO PLAN® FINESSE™ ADULT Protein Turkey & Rice Formula

Your 4-legged friend will look and feel fantastic from the nutrition in this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Finesse Adult Protein+ Turkey & Rice Formula that's specially formulated to provide your cat with optimal levels of protein. Packed with vitamins and minerals, this food supplies your feline friend with a balanced meal. Features: Provides optimal levels of protein; vitamins and minerals offer balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Turkey & Rice Calories per Serving: 478 kcal per cup Package Weight: 3.5 lb & 6 lb Directions: 5 - 9 lbs.: 1/4 - 1/2 cup 10 - 14 lbs.: 2/3 - 1 cup Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Feed your adult cat free choice throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. When Transitioning to Pro Plan: Gradually mix increasing amounts of Pro Plan with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 - 10 days to avoid digestive upset. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Ingredients: Turkey, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Animal Liver Flavor, Gelatin, Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, CopperSulfate, Riboflavin Supplem

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRO PLAN® FINESSE™ ADULT Protein Turkey & Rice Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Lansing
My cat is very active and he seems to like this food. He is very picky and doesn't like dry food do I like him to have as much nutrients as I can give him he goes outside and gets into things I have no clue so I would recommend this for other cat parents
Willow wood , OH
Received a free bag of this food and gave it to my cats, they ate a whole six ounce bag in one day! Needless to say I went and bought a large bag and now it is our main cat food. It's nice to know my cats actually enjoy this food, and my Maine coone no longer has digestive issues after switching to this food!
Allen Park, MI
This is the only cat food i can find that both of my cats like. One is very picky and has many allergies. The overall quality of the cat food is great. The price of the bag is pretty good comparing it to other competitors. I will continue to feed both animals this.
We got a free sample of this from a local festival and we gave it to our cat. She liked it well enough and we fed it all to her no problem. However I would not go out and buy another bag because I can get a food that is just as good for cheaper.
Cambridge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Decent for cat food. Hard to find good prices for. My car does seem to enjoy it, but this kind was recommended by the veterinarian which is why we use it. Would be open to trying other brands, however cat food is cat food
Bothell, WA
This made my cats coat so soft. She is is healthy weight and bright in the eyes. I've noticed so many positive changes. Even the vet commented on it this year at her check up!
Decherd, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really like this food. It has vitamins they need, and I'm guessing the flavor is great with the way they rush for it. I like knowing they're eating something that is good for them.
Le Sueur, MN
We feed our cat this wet food every morning and he wakes us up with his meowing because he can't wait for it. He loves it so much and it keeps him healthy.
Walla Walla , WA
This brand is amazing, it really feels like this brand looks out for your pets needs and provides a maximum variety of healthy options for my pet.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really seemed to enjoy this food which is rare for him. Usually I can only get him to eat if I make his favorite cat food dish, lasagna.

Looking for your answer?