PRO PLAN® BRIGHT MIND™ ADULT Small Breed Formula uploaded by Trish W.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), brewers rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, corn germ meal, fish oil, wheat bran, L-Arginine, potassium chloride, salt, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), biotin, and sodium selenite

Buy on PETCO
Jennifer B.
Fort Smith, AR
I have been feeding Pro Plan for years. We have tried many brands, including Royal Canin and Blue Buffalo, but each time we came back to Pro Plan. Our dogs just seemed to do better on this food. Coat always looked better and they seemed to digest it better. We have a Havanese that eats the small breed formula and an English Bulldog that eats the lamb and rice formula. Believe it or not, we switched the bulldog to Blue Buffalo because we were told to was better for her, and we had to switch her back. She developed skin issues and had a really hard time with digestion. I am sure she was just allergic to something in their mix, but it was not worth it to us to keep testing food when we knew she did well on Pro Plan. BTW she is 9 years old now and still doing great. Which is really old for a bulldog.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
My toy yorkie loves this stuff. It is a great formula for little dogs. The pieces are smaller and easier to chew. It's a little more expensive but I think it's worth it!
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
This dog food is nothing short of amazing. I have a 10 year old shorkie and time had really taken its toll... He barely had it in him to jump up on the couch with me anymore. The food is pricey compared to the regular stuff but I figured I'd give it a try and see what happened. Seriously the second day after he made the switch, he was SO much more active and happy! It's like he could think clearly and had way more energy than I'd seen from him in a long time. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with older dogs. It's like miracle food.
Teresa T.
This product is a joke! Bad ingredients are in the food. It made my dog sick and she started acting weird. I immediately stopped feeding it to her and she returned to her normal self. Very overpriced
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
We switch between Nutro and Purina Plan and they love both. Don't be fooled though by thinking because this is Purina that it's cheaply priced because the downfall is that it is more on the expensive side.
Joie M.
Hahira, GA
M dog really likes the food. It is easy to digest and seems to help the coat. It leaves her happy and she enjoys the feeding time without worrying she won't eat. Great size to for her to eat. Tender pieces.
Danielle A.
My friend has dogs and she feeds them this. She said her dog loves it and acts like a younger dog. Available at Target and Petco
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
We have a 10 year old dog and it's amazing the difference since he started eating this. His excitement is back! And we love it.
Ana R.
My dogs loves this product.. They are really picky so finding a product that they love is great...
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very good dog food. It is kinda expensive but worth the money. My dogs love it.
Jaedi G.
What makes this kind better for small breeds?
Amber A.
Mt Zion, IL
Has anyone seen noticeable results with their dog once they switched over to this product?