BY PRO PLAN #67 in Cat Food

Designed to help overweight or less active adult cats lose weight. Made with real chicken as #1 Ingredient for excellent palatability. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-product Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Soybean Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 46% Crude Fat (Min) 8% Crude Fat (Max) 12% Crude Fiber (Max) 5% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.8% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.7% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Magnesium (Max) 0.075% Taurine (Min) 0.15%

Buy on PETCO
Leah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this purina cat food for my 8 year old adult cat!! He is overweight so he's been on weight management food for a while and it seems like this brand and type keeps him full. I would definitely buy again! It's also a great price point.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my cats. Enough for as long as I can remember. Now that my cat is 7 years old I feed her the Purina Pro Plan for mature cats. It keeps her coat shiny and I believe that it keeps her very healthy.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tried to get my cat to lose weight by putting them on this was recommended by a vet my cat ate it for a few days and then refused to eat at so we had to switch back to his old food
Rogena A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had to start given bently this food because I had to start watching his weight. I'm telling you what it really works. Bently loved the taste plus it has helped with his weight problem.
Haley M.
Pineland
I don’t really know how to review cat food 😂 but my cat likes it a lot😂I give him half a cup in the morning and half a cup in the night time. He’s over weight, but it honestly has made him a little skinnier😂
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
My cat seems to like this. He eats it all as soon as I fill his bowl. He was getting a bit chubby so we switched his food. Since buying this he looks slim and sleek like he should.
Maria A.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The food is okay for my cat, she eats it without a second thought so she for sure is fond of them. Very similar to other products and would recommend if you are out of your favorite cat food.
Elle C.
Philadelphia
My cat was getting a little tubby so I decided to switch her diet to one that specifically controls weight. She seemed to like the flavor and she slimmed down a teeny bit. It seems to be working so far so I’ll keep her on this diet until she (inevitably) gets bored of it!
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really love this cat food. Not only does it keep his tummy happy it provides him with all the nutrients that he needs to keep him in his tip top playful condition. I definitely recommend this food to cat owners that want to provide the best for their furry friends!
Grace D.
I’ve been giving this stuff to my cat for awhile now and she loves it. They ingredients were also great as well. The price wasn’t even that bad as well. Defiantly would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who’s cat has to lose some weight.