PRO PLAN® ADDITIONS™ Healthy Digestive System With Prebiotic Fiber Chicken & Pumpkin Puree uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY PRO PLAN

On the journey towards greatness, your dog deserves to have it all. Purina® Pro Plan® is dedicated to helping owners and their dogs realize their potential through high-quality, great-tasting nutrition--giving dogs the chance to be, and feel, exceptional.

Tessy M.
Eufaula, AL
I have two Dogs ! I have a little Dog that is a inside Dog which is a Shih-tzu and I have a big Dog that is my outside Dog which is a Retreiver mixed with Pit , now the Big Dog has his own fenced in yard of his own!!!!! My Shih-tzu dog can not eat Purina Pro Plan Savor Additions Chicken and Pumpkin Purée Meal Enhancement for Dogs, but My outside Dog well he Loves it and I Love to see him so excited when we go outside to feed him !! He starts to run and jump around when he sees us, because he knows that we're coming to feed him the Purina Pro Plan Savor Additions Chicken and Pumpkin Purée Meal Enhancement For Dogs- Dog Food !! My Shih-tzu house Dog eats Puppy Chow dried food in the bags , because he gets sick off of all the other ones !!!!
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really like this purée! I'm very picky about what I feed my dog and I approve of this even though it is by #purina! It has #pumpkin in it which is good for dogs and she loves pumpkin! Each pouch lasts 3 meals! We mix it in with her dry food because she's super spoiled and it's cheaper than most "good for you" wet foods! Definitely recommend! They have breakfast flavors too!
Rachel V.
This puree is great for all dogs of every breed. Chicken is a #1 protein and pumpkin helps dogs digestive system and will reduce allergies etc.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This was a tough one for me to buy, it just seemed gross to me, but my dogs loved it so...Bone Appetit' I guess.

- ♡Dolly
16852johanna r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Balanced meals that health care and digestion of our dogs is a great product
Kristina T.
Vancouver, WA
Are these supposed to be mixed with regular dog food? or is it a complete meal?
Dakota P.
My dog has GI issues and so he requires a gluten and grain free diet. does anybody know if this is gluten and grain free?