Pro-Pet Antiseptic Medicated Spray uploaded by Avril C.Pro-Pet Antiseptic Medicated Spray uploaded by Kestine B.

BY PRO-PET #44 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Pro-Pet™ Antiseptic Medicated Spray.
Helps the healing process of minor cuts, flea bites and skin irritations.
Non-stinging formula with bitter chew deterrents.
With aloe vera.
Veterinarian approved.
Dr. Jeff Werber, D.V.M.
8 in 1??. see more...

Avril C.
Butler, PA
I love this stuff. I sprayed it on my dogs wound when she cut herself up on our fence and it helped it heal reasonably fast. Cons unfortunately the bitter Apple taste doesn't really work and they still lick at it but it's a good product for the price
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I got this for my dog when he got a cut on his foot and wouldn't stop licking it. It kept it clean, and since its safe for dogs I wasn't as worried about him licking the spray either.
Kestine B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product works really well, for my dog as he has a bighting problem and this helps and heals!
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
Ive usex this on all my foster animals and even my pets it works wonders even on horses and if u need to humans
marie m.
london, london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........