BY PENN

Undoubtedly the most widely used ball in tournament play for USA Racquetball, this set of two Pro-Penn three-packs is designed for competitive play and practice. In a noticeable green color for great visibility on the court, this balls provide quality speed and durability. * The official ball of USA Racquetball makes the Pro Penn the most widely used ball in tournament play. Bright green color has a great on-court visibility. Consistent speed, playability and durability see more...

Review (1)
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I actually don’t play tennis, so this review is coming out a different way. I have many back and muscle issues and I just got these to use and roll on to help my muscles and knots. Work kinda well for it!
Veronica & Alberto R.
North Hills, CA
I found this product in target. It was relative affordable. They carry different colos. I also found these in big 5. Good product.