PRO Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun

BY ORAL-B #6 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 with Cross-Action brush head. Discover the next level of oral care innovation, brought to you by Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes. Remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with the Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 and our most advanced CrossAction brush head refill. 3D movement oscillates, rotates, and pulsates the round head for a tooth-by-tooth superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Visible on-handle pressure sensor lights up if you are brushing too hard. Timer indicates to switch areas of the mouth every 30 seconds to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes see more...

Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I like that this toothbrush, unlike most others on the market, oscillates as opposed to spinning continuously. With oscillations, it’s more gentle on the teeth and gums, and prevents painful tears.

I have seen my teeth really transform using this toothbrush, and I use the heads with little silicone features that promote a floss-like feel (still floss kids, it’s not the same!).
Amy B.
Millington, MD
Oh my damn!!! So for years I used a manual brush user. Started using this toothbrush two years ago and cannot even think about using manual ever again. It’s awesome!!

This particular brush has an app for smartphones that I did use for a bit but I’m not a dedicated app girl so I sort of lost interest in it quickly. In conjunction with the app you can set the brush for several different types of brushing. Great for kids who don’t brush long enough. The app will remind you to brush and brush long enough

While I do change the brush head as often as recommended I’ve never had an issue with the batteries or charger. It’s well worth the cost. If you are considering investing in a rechargeable brush this is top of the line.
KRISTEN C.
Purchased at: Target
This is the toothbrush I use now. It's decent, I want to invest in a sonicare but this is a lower cost alternative. I don't know how effective it is for the back teeth, but if you have a smaller mouth the round brush is better because you can get it to and around back teeth much easier than a regular oblong brush.
Ashlynn B.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the round brush head, I think it's the best you can honestly feel when it takes off all the gunk on your teeth, after a long day at work or school, or whatever you are doing. If you're eating something like chocolate candy or high sugar food, it takes it all off.
Samara S.
This tooth brush has honestly changed my oral hygiene. My teeth feel so much cleaner when I use this. I was recommended this by my dentist because my teeth are so soft And I get cavities really easily. This tooth brush has saved me a lot of money on fillings.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I’m not a fan of the round brush like I thought I was going to be, it doesn’t foam up much and I like the foam because I feel like it’s cleaning more. I need one with a regular brush size. But it does get the plak and stuff near the bottom of my teeth which is nice.
Heidi B.
This toothbrush is amazing. It is very durable and has lasted and lasted. It really cleans your teeth good and reaches even the hard to reach areas. I  use it at least twice a day. Try it, you won't be disappointed if you purchase this tooth brush.
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have extremely sensitive teeth but my dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush. I noticed a huge difference immediately in how my teeth felt and how they looked. Overall very satisfied and can’t imagine my life without it!
Lisa B.
This product was recommended by my dental hygienist.  My checkups have been much more favorable, according to the dentist office.  Takes the effort out of brushing, and stops me from brushing too hard when it beeps.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I couldn’t go another day without this toothbrush! My mouth feels so incredibly clean after brushing and it causes zero pain. As a dental hygienist, I have tried several brands of electric toothbrushes and this is my go to.
eirini n.
coventry
I haven't tried an electric tuthbrush before, is this good ?
Shianne H.
Amarillo
What is the best electric toothbrush? Would anyone recommend this one?
Michelle M.
London, ON
How well does this toothbrush work for sensitive gums and teeth? How long does the charge last?