PRO Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun uploaded by Melissa G.PRO Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun uploaded by Lauren B.

BY ORAL-B #8 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 with Cross-Action brush head. Discover the next level of oral care innovation, brought to you by Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes. Remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with the Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 and our most advanced CrossAction brush head refill. 3D movement oscillates, rotates, and pulsates the round head for a tooth-by-tooth superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Visible on-handle pressure sensor lights up if you are brushing too hard. Timer indicates to switch areas of the mouth every 30 seconds to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes see more...

Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I like that this toothbrush, unlike most others on the market, oscillates as opposed to spinning continuously. With oscillations, it’s more gentle on the teeth and gums, and prevents painful tears.

I have seen my teeth really transform using this toothbrush, and I use the heads with little silicone features that promote a floss-like feel (still floss kids, it’s not the same!).
Laura B.
I switched from a regular toothbrush to the oral-B electric one a year ago and I will never go back to a regular one. This toothbrush has changed my life and has made my teeth so much better. My dentist has commented on the difference each time I go. They said my gums look so much healthier and I have less plaque on my teeth. I highly recommend switching to Oral-B.
Karina C.
chicago
Samara S.
This tooth brush has honestly changed my oral hygiene. My teeth feel so much cleaner when I use this. I was recommended this by my dentist because my teeth are so soft And I get cavities really easily. This tooth brush has saved me a lot of money on fillings.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
I’m not a fan of the round brush like I thought I was going to be, it doesn’t foam up much and I like the foam because I feel like it’s cleaning more. I need one with a regular brush size. But it does get the plak and stuff near the bottom of my teeth which is nice.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I couldn’t go another day without this toothbrush! My mouth feels so incredibly clean after brushing and it causes zero pain. As a dental hygienist, I have tried several brands of electric toothbrushes and this is my go to.
Laurel G.
Tooele
Best electric toothbrush I’ve ever bought! Appears to be helping whiten my teeth. First time I’ve bought one but will continue to use it. Love the ease of traveling with it too. Would definitely buy it again.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Brushing your teeth is great but using an electronic toothbrush amplifies the cleanliness of your teeth. The money is worth it and it lasts for a long time. Just remember to replace the brush head often.
Morgan S.
Cedar City, UT
I love our oral b toothbrushes we have! We’ve had them for a few years now and they still work like new! The only problem with it is that it doesn’t stay charged for that long after off the charger.
Marisa B.
MAPLE VALLEY, WA
Currently using this. It has a feature to let you know if you are pressing too hard, a red light comes on. It doesn't have a timer (I prefer a timer) and it doesn't leave my teeth as white as my Sonic care. It's also harder to polish my teeth at the gum line. Over all a good choice for those who prefer a spinning brush.