PRO Oral-B Pro 6500 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun uploaded by Alexandra Z.

BY ORAL-B #4 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B SmartSeries 6500 rechargeable electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity gives you cleaner teeth and healthier gums than a regular manual toothbrush. Bluetooth communication allows the brush to connect with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. With 5 unique modes and a pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard, the Oral-B SmartSeries 6500 will transform the way you brush. You can even customize the pressure sensor’s color! The Floss Action brush head gives you a floss-like clean for healthier gums vs. a regular manual brush (it does not replace flossing) and the 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up plaque. The brush has a built-in timer to help you brush for the dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all, it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back: Try it risk-free for 60 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, receive a full refund via pre-paid card. Return the product in its original packaging along with the original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase. Refund limited to the purchase price shown on the original cash receipt. (Full details inside of pack) see more...

Kelsey P.
I was a diehard sonicare fan until trying this brush, and I’ve switched sides after just one time using the Oral-b. I’ve never had my teeth look so white and feel so clean simply from a new brush! This one is incredible, with features like Bluetooth allowing you to connect to your smartphone and track your brush times, etc., you couldn’t ask for anything more. The multitude of intensity/brush pulse settings blows the Phillips sonicare out of the water, and I can’t stress enough how 100% clean my entire mouth feels, teeth and gums, after brushing with this. The value is amazing at the set price, and the replacement heads seem more affordable to me than other pro electric toothbrushes. My mom is a dental hygienist, and she got this for me to replace a broken sonicare, and even she was shocked to see the impact just switching toothbrushes has made. I recommend this very highly to anyone looking to invest in their oral health. 10/10.
Christy M.
Love this brush. Every member of the family has ones. Works great when in braces. I feel like this brushes my teeth equally as going to the dentist for a cleaning. Great for hard to reach area where debris and bacteria can hide. It helps younger ages with the 2 minute warning as well. Highly recommend this toothbrush.
Lauren V.
Columbia
You know that feeling when you leave the dentist and your mouth and teeth feel so clean? That’s what you can expect after each use with this toothbrush. The battery life is much longer than I expected so you don’t have to take the charger when you go on trips. It also comes with a case for the brush and an extra brush head. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone and everyone!
Taylor K.
Charleston
Working in the dental field, I know there are differ selections and brand of toothbrushes. Electric toothbrushes are GREAT, they remove plaque very well when used correctly. I mostly used sonicare for a years, but this Oral-B tooth brush doesn’t even compare. There is an app you can download to your smartphone, which connects to the toothbrush Bluetooth. It gives you a time, you can change the light of the tooth brush (btw: if you are brushing too hard the light turns red so you can release pressure. It’ll definitely prevent recession), shows what area of the mouth and tooth you brush more at, and shows where you should brush exactly. THIS TOOTHBRUSH IS WORTH IT!!!
faith i.
I loved this toothbrush for a long time until one day I was brushing my teeth and the brush head got caught in my cheek and ripped up the inside of my cheek. I loved the toothbrush but switched to sonicare after my dentist recommended it.
Alissa S.
BOSTON, MA
I got my toothbrush free from my dentist. I will never go back to a manual toothbrush. The electric toothbrush has truly made brushing your teeth doable for the laziest of people. The tooth brush does all the work, you just put it to your teeth and move the head to each tooth. I have noticed great results and have been cavity free!
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
One of the smartest choices I made for my family. It gives such a better sense of clean when brushing with this electric toothbrush. I bought several heads and my husband and I both currently use. I feel as though my teeth are now much cleaner. My smile is more confident and I am much happier with the results.
Niya D.
Las Vegas
This is such a great toothbrush! First of all it has Bluetooth that connects to an app. It comes with a holder for you phone that you put on the mirror straight in front of you and that shows you where you’re brushing and for how long. It has you brush in sections 30 seconds each and also lets you know if you’re brushing too hard. The circle brush head mimics the one used at the dentist so your teeth feel extra clean. It rechargeable and the charge can last over a week. Hands down the best toothbrush I’ve ever used, such a great investment!
Pam M.
Bronx, NY
Love this brush its powerful cleans your teeth is linked to your phone via bluetooth and helps you keep track of how long to brush when you brush and how harsh your applying the brush to your teeth. It also comes with four brush heads to use its worth the buy!
Isabella N.
atlanta, GA
I love this toothbrush! I know most people use a manual toothbrush but I would really recommend saving up for an electric one - it really makes a difference. The electric toothbrush reaches places you normally don't, and cleans twice as good as you could