PRO Oral-B Pro 6500 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun

BY ORAL-B #38 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B SmartSeries 6500 rechargeable electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity gives you cleaner teeth and healthier gums than a regular manual toothbrush. Bluetooth communication allows the brush to connect with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. With 5 unique modes and a pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard, the Oral-B SmartSeries 6500 will transform the way you brush. You can even customize the pressure sensor’s color! The Floss Action brush head gives you a floss-like clean for healthier gums vs. a regular manual brush (it does not replace flossing) and the 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up plaque. The brush has a built-in timer to help you brush for the dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all, it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back: Try it risk-free for 60 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, receive a full refund via pre-paid card. Return the product in its original packaging along with the original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase. Refund limited to the purchase price shown on the original cash receipt. (Full details inside of pack) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Christy M.
Love this brush. Every member of the family has ones. Works great when in braces. I feel like this brushes my teeth equally as going to the dentist for a cleaning. Great for hard to reach area where debris and bacteria can hide. It helps younger ages with the 2 minute warning as well. Highly recommend this toothbrush.
Tina L.
Ever since I switched over to an electric toothbrush, I never want to go back to manual. Using an electric toothbrush is great, you won’t be putting too much or too little pressure at different places. You will get a cleaner feeling if you’re using an electric toothbrush in my opinion. I also love how they time how long you’ve been brushing. I would recommend people to invest in an electric toothbrush.
Amber H.
mooresville
Oral-B Replacement Brush Heads, Precision Clean (6 ct.) are always worth the price. I use the Oral-B 8000 Genius Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush and it works like a charm. Not only are my teeth left feeling amazingly clean but your removes stains I collect over time with my sweet tea and coffee addiction!
Melissa H.
Callahan, FL
I got this toothbrush through my dentist but it has a lot of features you wouldn't expect. It detects if you're pushing down too hard, you can Bluetooth with it and it keeps a record of how long you brush your teeth and it even came with a holder to suction your phone to the mirror!
Minali K.
San Jose, CA
A very good toothbrush. IT is very pricey but definitely keeps my teeth clean, and my smile white. I would try one with your local dentist before purchasing it though. IT is definitely a investment so make sure you ask questions and make sure it is right for you:)
Pam M.
Bronx, NY
Love this brush its powerful cleans your teeth is linked to your phone via bluetooth and helps you keep track of how long to brush when you brush and how harsh your applying the brush to your teeth. It also comes with four brush heads to use its worth the buy!
Kylee M.
Alum Bank, PA
This is my favorite electric toothbrush. I've tried a few others, but none of them can compare to this one. It leaves your mouth feeling as clean as if you just left the dentist office!
Savannah R.
Ozark, AL
This toothbrush is amazing. I actually got it from my orthodontist when I got braces and it works so well. There is even an app you can get that tracks when you brush, floss, and rinse.
Jules S.
I could never turn back after this one. There is a different between a manual and electric toothbrush. Your teeth just feel so much more clean and this product in particular is great.
Rose D.
This brush is super great and leaves my mouth feeling very clean. I enjoy using the phone app to help me get a better clean. My dentist recommended this to me, and I love it! The charge also lasts for quite a long time (brushing 2x a day).