BY PRO-NUTRA

Dietary Supplement. The Super Fruit Weight Loss Breakthrough*^. Healthy Weight Loss*^. Super Antioxidant*^. Promotes Wellness & Improved Appearance*^. Feel Great*^. Healthy Weight Loss The nutrient composition and bio-activity of the guava fruit support the notion that it is beneficial for regulation of metabolic processes, including energy metabolism and down-regulation of oxidative stress related fat accumulation.*^. Super Antioxidant The antioxidant activity of guava fruit is virtually unr. see more...

Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I have used this product before. I have mixed feelings about it. I am not sure that it 100% worked for me. I didn't notice too much of a difference while taking it.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
My sister's using it, it seems to to its job fine. by using it, she can forgo her craving for afternoon snacks, which I think a great step for losing weight
Farangez K.
I don't think it actually works. My aunt was using one of these, once she stopped she started regaining all the weights. I think a great meal plan with daily exercise will do the work for you.
Carley M.
I did not lose weight with this, but Pro-Nutra Guava Super Fruit Weight Loss Breakthrough helped me to detoxify my body immensely! I felt great after taking it for several weeks.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , SK
Really need to try this to help while working out working hard to lose baby weight
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
Has anyone used this brand before? Do you like it? Any side effects?
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
Does it cause stomach pain?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do you have to be on a diet while taking this?
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Did any one used this before? Or are using this. How is it