BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsbeautyblender
Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter, By beautyblender

Buy Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter., By beautyblender at Walmart.com

Handcrafted in the USA. beautyblender sponges last 3 months with proper care and cleaning.; Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup and self-tanners for flawless results.; Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.; Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Measures 2 x 1.5; beautyblender uses safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off the first time you wash beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note that the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

Is there a difference between pink Original Beauty Blender and the black Pro?
Is this a better applicator compared to a brush?
What is the difference between this one and the pink one or is it the same thing and it’s just a different color?
Start your review of Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter.., By beautyblender!
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter.., By beautyblender uploaded by Jessika E.
This is my favorite makeup tool of all time. I use this sponge for everything from liquid to cream products. For me personally, no other beauty sponges in the market can compare. When you have a cult classic like this, you can’t deny how many people love it. Yes they are $20 a piece but for me it’s worth it. They work hard and preform amazing. The black sponge is a little more denser than the original pink. I use it for my clients bc it gets the job done faster and is more appealing to the eye.
Jessica S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
The one thing you never knew you absolutely needed in your life. This thing could blend anything and it’s a very easy blend and super soft. I use this each time I apply my makeup. It’s also very easy to keep clean. If you have tried it, do so and thank me later!
Selena C.
Houston
Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter.., By beautyblender uploaded by Selena C.
I’m in love with these beautiful beauty blenders, Nothing Compares To This Original! It’s The Best! I’ve tried so many different “beauty blenders” and none are as good as the original right here! This has a secret that the others can’t seem to copy or get exactly right! Once this gets damp with water and all excess water squeezed out; this becomes soft and blends foundation with ease! It makes foundation glide onto the skin yet blends it like a clean layer of new skin!! This is so easy to clean too and doesn’t hold soap and makeup deep inside of it like others do! The size fits perfectly in your hand and the pointed tip is the perfect angle to get the corner of your eyes and nose!
Katherine S.
Hollywood, FL
Soy fan de las esponjas de maquillaje me encantan no encuentro otra manera mejor de aplicar mi base de maquillaje i love ir !! Dejan un muy buen acabado y súper fáciles de usar las recomiendo siempre 😻😻😻❣️❣️❣️🤩❤️🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Karyna  H.
Rockwall, TX
I have had my beauty blender for about a year now with cleaning and maintaining it and it has yet to tear or deform! It's a great product and honestly I think the only thing I would change is making it a little bit more affordable! Despite the price being a slight deterrent for me, I would absolutely buy this product again.
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
The beauty blender Pro in black colour is my favourite sponge. Nothing compares even the original pink one doesn’t do as good of a job. Leaves a flawless even-blended complexion that I love using with my Doir.
May P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty blender is some of the best make up sponge brand out there. It is too great , personally think that they are fantastic they blend your foundation in so well. it is the perfect staple for contouring and highlighting , blending out creams!
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I do enjoy this beauty blender. It has the firm feeling i like. I do think it is expensive but i found a good replacement for a couple bucks less. Not a bad product and firmer than the original beauty blender. But i know theres a more economical dupe out there.
Rachel  H.
Fort Mill, SC
Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter.., By beautyblender uploaded by Rachel  H.
The Pro Beauty Blender is the first one I tried so I can’t say how it compares to the original but I will say that it works much better than most of my make up brushes. The only drawback to using the sponge over a brush is that it does use quite a bit more product but I feel like in most cases it’s actually worth it because it takes less time to apply my foundation and it is always even and flawless. I love that it is easy to clean and small so that I can pack it into my make up case or take it with me traveling and not have to worry about taking a bunch of brushes. When wet with cold water it actually feels nice putting my makeup on! Highly recommend!
Ayesha K.
My expectations for it were high because I'd used blenders by L. A girl and and Real techniques - however it didn't work as well as any of them. It felt hard and rough on the skin and left unblended patches.
I'd recommend RT sponge instead. Won't buy again
I'd recommend RT sponge instead. Won't buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...