MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Spongesbeautyblender
Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter, By beautyblender

by beautyblender

Buy Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter., By beautyblender at Walmart.com

Handcrafted in the USA. beautyblender sponges last 3 months with proper care and cleaning.; Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup and self-tanners for flawless results.; Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.; Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Measures 2 x 1.5; beautyblender uses safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off the first time you wash beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note that the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

Is this a better applicator compared to a brush?
What is the difference between this one and the pink one or is it the same thing and it’s just a different color?
Are beauty blenders worth the price compared to the real tech?
Start your review of Pro Makeup Sponge, Black, Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter.., By beautyblender!
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I do enjoy this beauty blender. It has the firm feeling i like. I do think it is expensive but i found a good replacement for a couple bucks less. Not a bad product and firmer than the original beauty blender. But i know theres a more economical dupe out there.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got mine at Sephora, it’s a bit pricy for a sponge but I can’t live without it. Can use it wet or dry and just blends everything in so perfect!!!
Argyle, TX
I use this to set my under eye powder. The black is great because I can keep it separate just for powder.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best beauty sponge I’ve used. Very soft, light and bouncy but firm enough to buff product into the skin to reveal a flawless finish. Price point is a bit high but the quality of this sponge is amazing.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this sponge. It applies foundation so smoothly of course, and I really notice a difference in the aplicación 🥰😍😍 of my makeup 💄 beautyblender pro
This is a great sponge, the original sponge that got everyone on the damp sponge bandwagon. However, I think with the surplus of cheaper alternatives now on the market that work just as well, I don't think I will continue purchasing beautyblenders.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I used to swear all sponges were equal. they are not. however beauty blenders sponges are just average to me. better than drugstore sponges I assume but I've tried better ones (dose of colors and luxie both have amazing sponges)
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Blender is by far the best blender I've tried. I've tried others and I always end up back with beauty blender. Something about there technology where it's just the best. Blends make up perfect just know how to use it right which is basically damp.
Oceanside, CA
Love this beauty blender! It’s easy to use and works well with all types of foundation, contour and even powders. I really do recommend getting this one, it has lasted me up to a year now and I love it so much.
Yucaipa, CA
I never understood the hype on the beauty blender, thought it was like any other sponge. But after getting it and using it damp, wow I love it. Always applies my makeup smooth and evenly. Great for contour and concealer & foundation. I use both liquid and cream foundation and it works for both.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...