Pro Longwear Lip Pencil uploaded by ♡ g.Pro Longwear Lip Pencil uploaded by ♡ g.Pro Longwear Lip Pencil uploaded by Tania R.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A new generation of longwearing lip pencil technology. Glides on fluidly and adheres instantly. Defines the lips with an instant release of rich, saturated color. Pro-longs the hours between re-application. Transfer proof.

Web ID: 609420

Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you�ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.; Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Alise R.
This lip pencil goes on so amazingly smoothly! I love that it is afforable and lasts for a very long time!  It isn't the cheapest lip pencil out there but it did the job just as I had expected. I have bought it many times and I will continue to use it for a very long time.
Stephanie F.
Longwood, FL
This is a decent lip pencil. There’s great color pay off. Pencil Lasts a long time and if you apply it as a lipstick you got a solid Matte long wearing lipstick for the day. The only drawback is I never carry a pencil sharpener with me. It be awesome if this was a twist up applicator
Savannah S.
This products was the best lip pencil I have used. This lip pencil met the expectation of a great pencil. The packaging was very nice and clean and not damaged. The product is very long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again. 10 our of 10 would recommend.
Kristen V.
MAC's lipliners are phenomenal. They last for a very long time, and if you pair them with a matte lipstick, your lip color isn't going anywhere. Soar is a color I used almost every single day, no matter what eye look I do! I love their lipliners!
Stepfanie G.
This pencil isn’t the smoothest or most comfortable. The colors are good but they’re a bit drying. The pro is they match the lipstick colors since they’re same brand. The price is expensive for the quality and they need sharpened which is a con.
Bryanna C.
Mac makes amazing long wearing lip pencils that come in a variety of shades! All are made very well and I’ve not had a problem with them breaking. I only have a few Mac pencils but i would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Megan H.
I am a huge fan of Mac Cosmetics. I live their lip pencils cause it helps my lip produce not run over or blur on my skin. Macs make up is always pricey but it always last me a long time cause I don’t have to keep reapplying.
Alyssa W.
south bend, IN
My favorite brand for lipliner! Goes on smooth and precise, easy to sharpen when gets dull. the only thing i hate about it is the price! pretty pricey for just a lip pencil, but it does a great job. Doesn’t smudge or move. And a HUGE range of colors to chose from.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
Mac makes some great lip pencils! There creamy, comfortable, long lasting, and you can find just about any shade! The tips also don’t break very easily, unlike a lot of other pencil type liners. Worth the money!
Alli P.
kingsport
Awesome stuff! One of my favorite lip liners. You can pair it with a lip stick or wear it alone and your lips will look fantastic. It’s really simple to use and it stays on the lips so well! I have this in a few shades because I love it so much!