PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

I absolutely love this lip scrub! Has anyone used the lip balm in this collection?
Le résultat est satisfaisant ?
Start your review of PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK!
N Hollywood, CA
I love all of fenty’s products! And her lip balm and glosses are the best! They are so moisturizing and I feel like my lips have never looked so good in my life! I use this everyday and nightly and I feel like I have noticed a dramatic increase in how plump and beautiful my lips are.
Racine, Wisconsin
This product is great, my lips get super chapped in the winter so it’s a great scrub. The only problem I have with this product is a how short it is. It’s very gentle on your lips it makes my lips nice and soft. It’s not super short, it lasted me about 4 months and continuing.
LaGrange
Purchased at: Sephora
This works good to exfoliate and make your lips feel really smooth. But after a few days my lips began to feel more dry than normal. I also paired it with the Fenty lip balm. The combo was nice, but still felt dry. I love the Fenty lip balm on it's own though! 5 stars!
Las Vegas, NM
PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK uploaded by Leonard T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a huge fan of this product. Rihanna never disappoints me. I love how good the product really exfoliates all the dead skin off your lips as well as keeps them hydrated at the same time. The application is so easy. But you have to be sure you don’t push the product too far up when using you make cause a break up in the middle of the tube. I do love how it smells similar to a bubblegum. The only con is you get a little amount of product for the price you pay.
San Juan , TX
I bought this stuff not knowing how it was going to work. First time I tried I was in awe and I fell in love with this. It somehow melts off all your dead skin and leaves your lips feeling so amazingly soft. I’ve already about this twice and will continue to purchase. 100% recommended.
Philadelphia, PA
It's alright. For the price, it's not bad and does scrub my lips but doesn't get all the flakes off and I have to use it a few times to see any results, which is somewhat annoying, but after a few uses you do see something. Probably won't purchase again.
Damn I loooove this scrub stick! It’s the perfect amount of exfoliation, getting all the dead skin off without leaving my lips feeling raw. Travel friendly too which is a plus! I love that it’s in a tube form so It’s mess-free. My new favorite.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like that this is an exfoliant and it does make my lips super soft but I feel like I can also make my own lip scrub and it will give me the same results. This is a nice product but I probably will not purchase it again.
Bremerton
Leaves lips feeling very smooth and moisturized. There isn't as much product in the container and it takes a lot to get the product off when finished but overall it's a good lip scrub!
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this ever Sunday. It helps with keeping my lips from chapping badly. It’s not a harsh lips rub so my lips aren’t sore after using it. I love this product. Would highly recommend.