PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

I absolutely love this lip scrub! Has anyone used the lip balm in this collection?
Le résultat est satisfaisant ?
Start your review of PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK!
Missouri City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I seriously loved this scrub last year. it was the first lip product I ever finished other than hitting pan on clinique's macaron lip scrub/balm. I had hit pan on the scrub part. I was debating on repurchasing this scrub, then, my eyes saw the Buxom scrub. I really like this one. so much! I looked at the bottom of the packaging to see How much is there?- 6g for $18. I looked at the bottom of the fenty scrub for the grams- nothing I could find on the sticker. So, I went online- 3g for $16. You get twice the grams for $2 extra with Buxom. and they both feel a bit same once you get rid of the first layer for Buxom one. Fenty's maybe a bit more rougher. Buxom feels more conditioning with the rough texture- it feels less harsh; yet, still gets the job done.
PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK uploaded by Fallon B.
PRO KISS'R LIP-LOVING SCRUBSTICK uploaded by Fallon B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love that you can use this scrub almost like a lipstick as you rub it across your lips a few times to exfoliate your lips and get the dead/dry skin off. I know for me I need something for my lips when they are most chap and dry and typical lip balm doesn’t do much especially during the cold/winter months. I’ve just recently bought it and have used it twice a week I try and do it like within 3 days since the last time and although it doesn’t say how much you can use it - is think as much as you need to that’s just what has been my method and has worked well for helping with my dry chap lips.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly, my favorite thing about this lip scrub is the packaging. So many lip scrubs want you to stick your hands in a jar/bottle/etc. and I love that I can glide this on just like lipstick and in the middle of my makeup routine. It feel natural, and the formula is very hydrating in my opinion. No weird tingles or anything – I just leave it on and wipe it off after a few minutes and I'm good to go with putting on the lip gloss. Overall I'm really satisfied with this product.
Birmingham , AL
It smells really good. There are large sugar crystals which gets you a nice scrub on the lip. Love the application because it’s mess free. You don’t have to use your hands or worry about the scrub getting under your nails. You also don’t have to worry about product falling off your lip while applying, if you’ve ever made your own lip scrub you know exactly what I’m talking about. Definitely evens the skins on the lips out so that your lipstick won’t look flakey.
I love the idea of this scrubstick. I don't have dry lips but I do give them a scrub weekly. This works well as a scrub. But no matter how much I wipe, I still feel little grains of apricot seeds. So I gave it 3 stars. I don't recommend it, but it is wildly popular, makes me feel like I'm the only person who isn't a huge fan. It smells nice, and my lips actually feel hydrated. I just can't move past the residual graininess.
Washington , DC
This product does help for Immediate application of lipstick and lipgloss. It doesn’t really get the dead skin off my lips. I ended up having to pick the skin off with my finger (TMI SORRY). The way you apply it is nice, but the Residue builds up around the tube so the cleanup can be messy. I would recommend, but only for when you’re going to apply lipgloss or lipstick right after.
Chelsea, MA
Honestly have no idea what this even did to my lips. I purchased it because I was experiencing dry lips from the cold, winter and wanted to get off some dry skin. But this didn't do anything for me. If anything my lips felt even more dry. It was worth a try but I definitely don't recommend to anyone! if you have dry lips and need a cure grab some Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask!
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This scrub is nice because it isn’t messy and is super easy to apply. Using this to prep my lips helped to create a smooth surface prior to applying a dark lipstick. I would definitely recommend this product because it worked well and was easy and did not make a big mess like other lip scrubs can be.
N Hollywood, CA
I love all of fenty’s products! And her lip balm and glosses are the best! They are so moisturizing and I feel like my lips have never looked so good in my life! I use this everyday and nightly and I feel like I have noticed a dramatic increase in how plump and beautiful my lips are.
Racine, Wisconsin
This product is great, my lips get super chapped in the winter so it’s a great scrub. The only problem I have with this product is a how short it is. It’s very gentle on your lips it makes my lips nice and soft. It’s not super short, it lasted me about 4 months and continuing.