BY ORAL-B #75 in Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual toothbrush featuring characters from Disney's Finding Dory is the perfect kids toothbrush for your own little explorer. Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with features designed to support healthy oral hygiene such as a tongue cleaner and Power Tip (soft) bristles to clean hard to reach teeth. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.www.oralb.com see more...

Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Pro Health Stages Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Manual Toothbrush featuring Finding Dory, 1 ct more...
I am not brand loyal when it comes to tooth brushes - but I do tend to pick up the oral b brushes more than others. They feel great in your hand and curve in a way that allows you to brush your back teeth without gagging. Great brush!
Jessica B.
Gray
I normally get Oral-B toothbrushes. Not sure that they are any better than some of the other brands out there, but this is what I'm used to buy hi. I don't have any issues with them. They don't hurt my gums. They don't come apart. So I just keep buying them.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
I only buy these toothbrushes because my teeth don’t feel as clean in between without this! the toothbrush is just as important as the toothpaste. I often search for medium for myself and soft for my husband.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is a decent toothbrush. It’s hard for me to say that a toothbrush is amazing because I think all toothbrushes are about the same. It’s effective & gets my teeth clean, the price is okay, however I have tried cheaper brushes that do the same.
Blyss B.
The brush started to fall apart within two weeks of using it and I feel it didn't clean as well as other brushes. I also noticed it would hurt my gums and leave them sore.
Olivia M.
This is a great toothbrush for kids because it has Dory from the pixar movies on it. Kids love to see this and it gets them excited to brush their teeth every night and every morning. It is a good quality toothbrush too. It is very good for children.
Elizabeth V.
Rialto, CA
My little sister loves this toothbrush. She had one before from a different brand and she just would do it because she said it hurt her but with this brush she feels no pain and she keeps her little pearly whites clean :)
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
My daughter loves her colorful toothbrush and I love that it gets her teeth very clean. My daughter is two and brushes her teeth twice a day. It is very effective and I would highly recommend it to other mothers/families for their children.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, Or
I just recently bought this to get my son started with brushing his teeth. He loves Finding Dory so that makes it fun for him. I like the way the brush helps keep his teeth clean.
Darcy S.
My go to for my sons toothbrush.. Always a great theme to choose from and the bristles are great. Just wish the surface area of the bristles was a little bigger for this age range
Mirian V.