BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual toothbrush featuring characters from Disney's Finding Dory is the perfect kids toothbrush for your own little explorer. Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with features designed to support healthy oral hygiene such as a tongue cleaner and Power Tip (soft) bristles to clean hard to reach teeth. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.www.oralb.com see more...

Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Pro Health Stages Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Manual Toothbrush featuring Finding Dory, 1 ct more...
I am not brand loyal when it comes to tooth brushes - but I do tend to pick up the oral b brushes more than others. They feel great in your hand and curve in a way that allows you to brush your back teeth without gagging. Great brush!
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
I only buy these toothbrushes because my teeth don’t feel as clean in between without this! the toothbrush is just as important as the toothpaste. I often search for medium for myself and soft for my husband.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is a decent toothbrush. It’s hard for me to say that a toothbrush is amazing because I think all toothbrushes are about the same. It’s effective & gets my teeth clean, the price is okay, however I have tried cheaper brushes that do the same.
Melissa M.
Minooka
This is the only toothbrush brand our dentist carries. The handle on this is perfect for our little guy to hold onto and the head of the brush is sized just right for his little mouth.
Danielle O.
York, PA
I love this toothbrush! I replace every 3 months and I feel as if my teeth look a lot whiter and more clean when using as well. Another toothbrushes leave my teeth still feeling like there is yucky stuff still on my teeth! This toothbrush gives me a clean feeling that is so needed!
Jessica B.
Gray
I normally get Oral-B toothbrushes. Not sure that they are any better than some of the other brands out there, but this is what I'm used to buy hi. I don't have any issues with them. They don't hurt my gums. They don't come apart. So I just keep buying them.
Rebekah S.
Farr West
Review for: Other more...
Oral-B has always been my brand of toothbrush. It is reliable and affordable and there are so many personalized options. While I’ve only used manual toothbrushes I enjoy the ability to get a thorough clean every time.
Sugar C.
Great feel. Good grip. Clear presentation. It meets my expectations. Available in 6 pack so you get more value this way. Effective and gentle near gum area. I would purchase again. Single brushes are pricey.
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
The brush started to fall apart within two weeks of using it and I feel it didn't clean as well as other brushes. I also noticed it would hurt my gums and leave them sore.
Olivia M.
This is a great toothbrush for kids because it has Dory from the pixar movies on it. Kids love to see this and it gets them excited to brush their teeth every night and every morning. It is a good quality toothbrush too. It is very good for children.
Mirian V.