Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Kid's Toothpaste featuring Disney Princesses NPN 80002766 uploaded by Katrice D.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Kid's Toothpaste featuring Disney Princesses NPN 80002766 uploaded by Amanda W.

BY CREST

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The princess packaging appeals to my 6 year old daughter. She loved the flavor , and always wants this particular product. It compared better than a lot of products due to how clean it makes the teeth, freshens breath, and my daughter loves it. Very good price. We will continue to buy.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this toothpaste. She thinks it tastes amazing and it helps us encourage her to brush her teeth each night. Easy to use and doesn’t clog up the spout unless you leave the cap off.
Megan R.
McMurray, PA
My 2.5 year old daughter LOVED this toothpaste initially, but now she refuses to use it and only likes the berry and fruit flavored ones. I am not sure what changed in the past few month, but we had to throw it out and switch to a berry flavor. Prior to that she enjoyed it! Must be kids personal preference, so I gave a middle of the road rating.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
My best friends little girl uses this product and she loves it. Fun design on the front for kids. Makes them interested in it. Parents know how hard it is to her their kids to brush. My friend says she buys it over and over with new characters to keep the kids happy!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this toothpaste, it's great for kids. And it had the Disney princess's on it, which helps my daughter to brush her teeth. It's a good price and I recommend to any other Mommy's trying to get their kids to brush their teeth
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
My daughter loves her princess toothpaste, which she uses with her matching princess toothbrush. She loves the fun flavor, and I'm glad it gets her excited about brushing her teeth. I would recommend this to others with young children.
Crystal H.
My kids love this toothpaste! They think it has a great taste and cleans great! We purchase this brand each time that we buy and my daughter requests the princesses. The kids prefer this type of toothpaste as opposed to other brands that we have tried. I highly recommend this toothpaste if you have little ones.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
My husband's daughter (6 years old) currently uses this toothpaste and she loves it. She usually doesn't like brushing her teeth, but ever since buying an electric toothbrush, plus this toothpaste, we actually have to watch her so that she doesn't over brush her teeth!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter uses this toothpaste and has no cavities, her teeth are white and her smile is so much brighter because of it. Affordable and works great! Definitely a much buy for your child!
Kimberly A.
Victorville, CA
My daughter loves this product. Loves the fact that she has her own ans the test of the toothpaste. Does not really help to keep her teeth clean so she has to use the whiting one also