Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Kid's Toothpaste featuring Disney Pixar's Finding DoryNPN 80002766 100 mL uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST

The Crest Pro-Health Stages toothpaste featuring Disney's Finding Dory characters is the perfect kids toothpaste for your own little explorers. Not only will the bubblegum flavour make kids look forward to brushing, but the toothpaste will take care of their teeth and help protect against cavities. Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime. see more...

Dory keeps my daughter brushing! I've even snuck some of her toothpaste from time to time, and it works just as well as the adult versions, but with a much lighter fruity taste.

I grew up on crest products, so I have great confidence in the brand. The Disney collaborations encourage my kids to brush, so it's a win- win in our home.
Rachel F.
Danvers , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this toothpaste... it's bubble Betty flavored! My son isn't a fan! It's pretty messy and for some reason gets very watery and flies out everywhere when you open it! I'm not very satisfied with this toothpaste as a parent having to clean everything cause it literally sprays out
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My kids seem to enjoy this toothpaste. It's nice that they ask for it! More than likely. Evans's of the characters on the label. I don't personally enjoy the flavors, but it's appealing to kids!
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter originally picked this particul product in a local WalMart due to the advertising of Finding Dory. She became so enthused about brushing her teeth with "Dory" and wr even pretended it was from jelly fish. Although the product did great with cleaning, my daughter wasn't too excited about the taste or flavor of the tooth paste. However, the reason may be because she just came off of training tooth paste. The flavor is something she can get used to, because the pro health toothpast is definitely worth the money for the quality. I would most likely buy it again just because of how excited she was to brush her teeth with Dory.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son had to have Pro Health Stages Crest Kid's Toothpaste because of Dory was on it. Over all satisfied with this toothpaste. My son seems to like it and has no complaints! He thinks it tastes great. It helps him learn how to brush his teeth and be more independent. Keeps his teeth healthy. Would recommend this for other kids!
Angela H.
El Paso , TX
I love all the Crest kids products especially since they are so inexpensive and I can see a noticeably clean smile in my 3yo. When Finding Dory came out this year, I of course had to load up on TONS of character products for our home and toothpaste and brush were just part of that. Our daughter loves the taste (she says some burn her) and she gets fresh clean breath and a bright smile each time
Tat'iana L.
This product is good for kids. I remember using these products as a kids, and now my little brother uses it. It is very reasonable on price. The main thing that use to excite me was the labels. They have a variety of disney and nick characters to pick from.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste our pediatric dentist recommended our daughter use. She is three years old. She enjoys the flavor and of course the characters on the packaging. I trust the brand as we have used them for years and know it's the best company for our little ones.
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
I purchase this toothpaste for my kids they actually love it and I notice it keeps there teeth nice a white and smelling great. They love it also cause of the theme in the front, I would purchase this again for them!!
Isamar L.
My son is a very picky little boy when it comes to brushing his teeth ... i choose this toothpaste and he didn't give me any issues he likes the packaging and his teeth look super bright with a nice minty smell