Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST #51 in Toothpaste

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Mandi B.
Vero Beach, FL
My kids chose this toothpaste. I think it was more for the characters on the toothpaste. Unfortunately, they very easily ripped the lid off and the toothpaste leaks everywhere. After a few uses, the kids complained it was gross!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect for kids, nice package and smells good, my lil cousin use it and he enjoy a lot the time for brushing his little teeth, i bougth this at my local drug store.
Kira S.
Catoosa, OK
My kids love this toothpaste and I love that it gets them excited about cleaning their teeth. Plus I know it is working hard against to protect their gums and teeth!
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I just bought this toothpaste for my three year old and he loves it. His favorite part is dory on the packaging and my favorite part is that it is crest. They have been the toothpaste brand I have trusted for years.
Jana A.
I like this a lot because it gets the kids attention and makes them want to brush their teeth more and I've noticed it with my little sister because she likes to get toothpastes with different characters on the cover
Taung T.
Logansport
My kids are also using this brand. They love any kind of kids toothpaste and I been using it for a year and a half.. Doctors recommended this so and been using morning and nighttime.. I'm satisfied with the product..
Erica P.
My daughter loves to brush her teeth with the crest dory toothpaste because I mean come on its Dory! She asks me multiple times a day if she can brush her teeth.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter loves brushing her teeth especially when she gets to use her favorite characters on her tooth paste. Thanks to crest my baby loves to brush her teeth!
Fatima I.
Stephenville, TX
My kids love Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste in Disney Bubblegum Flavor Gel Formula. It really helps busy parents convince children to brush their teeth with the great flavor.
Chloe L.
My little brother loves this toothpaste so much he usually doesn't like to brush his teeth because of the minty tooth paste flavor now he doesn't Mind as much and I use it sometimes too and it's not to bad
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?

back