Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Buy on Amazon
Angela H.
El Paso , TX
I love all the Crest kids products especially since they are so inexpensive and I can see a noticeably clean smile in my 3yo. When Finding Dory came out this year, I of course had to load up on TONS of character products for our home and toothpaste and brush were just part of that. Our daughter loves the taste (she says some burn her) and she gets fresh clean breath and a bright smile each time
Tamara H.
Round Rock, TX
My son loves to see Dory every night when we brush his teeth, we sing "just keep brushing" as we go! This was our first fluoride toothpaste for him and I'm really happy with it. He doesn't mind the flavor and it as well as the smell isn't too intense. I do wish that the spout was a little smaller because it can get a little messy if you accidentally squeeze too much out.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My two boys LOVE this tooth paste! It taste great, and leaves their mouths so fresh, and clean! We use this daily, my children love being able to brush their teeth with Dory! The only con I have, is it did stain my sons shirt. But other than that, its great!
Tat'iana L.
This product is good for kids. I remember using these products as a kids, and now my little brother uses it. It is very reasonable on price. The main thing that use to excite me was the labels. They have a variety of disney and nick characters to pick from.
Angela H.
The finding Dory toothpaste is great for the kids! They love having the bottle and love seeing dory right before they brush their teeth! I am not a fan of the toothpaste bottle at all, I think for the little ones it doesn't make it easy nor convenient!
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
This is the toothpaste our pediatric dentist recommended our daughter use. She is three years old. She enjoys the flavor and of course the characters on the packaging. I trust the brand as we have used them for years and know it's the best company for our little ones.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
My son loves this toothpastes. Our dentist said that although it might not seem like it's doing a lot it's getting him into great oral health habits and that's the main goal when they still have there baby teeth! My son doesn't like the mint taste of most pastes so this is a great alternative.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
My kids really enjoy crest Pro health stages 2+ years fluoride anti-cavity tooth paste with finding Dory on the tube and bubblegum flavor. Using their favorite characters is a great way to get them to want to brush their teeth and to enjoy it.
Diana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kid absolutely loves the flavor and the characters on the bottle. Plus she's been using this a lot and at her last dental visit the dentist said her teeth and gums were very healthy. I love crest and all of their products!
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
I purchase this toothpaste for my kids they actually love it and I notice it keeps there teeth nice a white and smelling great. They love it also cause of the theme in the front, I would purchase this again for them!!
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?