Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST #51 in Toothpaste

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My kids seem to enjoy this toothpaste. It's nice that they ask for it! More than likely. Evans's of the characters on the label. I don't personally enjoy the flavors, but it's appealing to kids!
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I received this free from Crest to test out. This toothpaste is a bright pink color that made brushing teeth exciting for my children. They also thought the bubblegum flavor tasted good. It comes in a fun Finding Dory tube and the toothpaste is easy to dispense. The paste works well to clean my children's teeth, and we are overall pleased with this product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Michelle C.
My kids loved the movie so naturally when the say dory in the store they wanted it! Hey if a character mm helps make teeth brushing fun I'll buy it! The smell is good. It's not sticky comes out of the tube well. Easily to handle the kids like the flavor. And like to brush with dory! The app is pretty cool for kids that understand how it works!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son had to have Pro Health Stages Crest Kid's Toothpaste because of Dory was on it. Over all satisfied with this toothpaste. My son seems to like it and has no complaints! He thinks it tastes great. It helps him learn how to brush his teeth and be more independent. Keeps his teeth healthy. Would recommend this for other kids!
Angela H.
El Paso , TX
I love all the Crest kids products especially since they are so inexpensive and I can see a noticeably clean smile in my 3yo. When Finding Dory came out this year, I of course had to load up on TONS of character products for our home and toothpaste and brush were just part of that. Our daughter loves the taste (she says some burn her) and she gets fresh clean breath and a bright smile each time
Tamara H.
Round Rock, TX
My son loves to see Dory every night when we brush his teeth, we sing "just keep brushing" as we go! This was our first fluoride toothpaste for him and I'm really happy with it. He doesn't mind the flavor and it as well as the smell isn't too intense. I do wish that the spout was a little smaller because it can get a little messy if you accidentally squeeze too much out.
Tat'iana L.
This product is good for kids. I remember using these products as a kids, and now my little brother uses it. It is very reasonable on price. The main thing that use to excite me was the labels. They have a variety of disney and nick characters to pick from.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My two boys LOVE this tooth paste! It taste great, and leaves their mouths so fresh, and clean! We use this daily, my children love being able to brush their teeth with Dory! The only con I have, is it did stain my sons shirt. But other than that, its great!
Angela H.
The finding Dory toothpaste is great for the kids! They love having the bottle and love seeing dory right before they brush their teeth! I am not a fan of the toothpaste bottle at all, I think for the little ones it doesn't make it easy nor convenient!
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste our pediatric dentist recommended our daughter use. She is three years old. She enjoys the flavor and of course the characters on the packaging. I trust the brand as we have used them for years and know it's the best company for our little ones.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?

back