Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Nicole P.
Blades, DE
Love this tooth paste my son loves it also he goes crazy picking out which character he wants lol
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My step kids love this flavor! Teeth brushing used to be a fight, but now they ask to brush them.
Talitha and A.
Parker, CO
My children love Dory and finding a toothpaste with Dory on the tube encourages them to brush.
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's funny how my cousin only use this because it has Nemo & dory on it Hahahahah it's so cute
Liz D.
Pompano Beach, FL
My girls love this toothpaste . They like the taste and I've had to use it a few times myself.
Gem F.
Snoqualmie
My son loves this toothpaste- it’s the only toothpaste he will use (largely due to dory 🤷🏽‍♀️)
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
As long as it doesn't have those microbeads I love Crest! I usually get a 2 pack from Walmart!
Marva H.
Clovis
My kid loves this Toothpaste very much she enjoys Brushing her teeth every morning and night
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Muy Bueno a mis ninos les gust mucho aparte por las fijuritas! Y aparte Es muy Buena marca!!
Erica H.
Lebanon, KY
My kids like this product. They enjoy the taste and don’t mind brushing their teeth with it.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?

Walmart