Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Melissa R.
Berea
My kids love this .i was thinking maybe cause it has a cartoon charcter on it but ey say no mom its giod tuff i just laugh and say okay
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
I don't really like it that much but my younger brother and sister love it. This is basically the only reason why they brush their teeth...
Brittany P.
Douglass, KS
It's fun for kiddos and safe, we like that he can find a favorite character on the cover and it makes it a little more exciting for him!
Nikol N.
Fort Worth
My kid love it. It’s not harsh for his little teeth and it’s very easy to use. It have helped me a lot to convince him to wash his teeth.
Natalie C.
Apple Valley, CA
My youngest won't use anything but this only thing that changes is the characters on the front and that varies she loves this toothpaste
Krystal C.
My middle daughter uses this product and loves it because it’s dory. I love it because it’s a great product and makes her breath fresh
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to use gritty flavors in the morning when I know I'm going to be drinking coffee as its subtle and doesn't leave a weird taste
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this for children. Perfect for when they are learning to brush. It's safe if it is swallowed which is a must have when learning.
Sierra W.
Baltimore, MD
My son loves the flavor and I love the fact that I can trust him to brush alone and I know he getting a good clean he loves dory also
Rm B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy this flavor for my 3 year old. She isn't ready for adult toothpaste yet as she is still learning the brush then spit process.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?

Amazon