Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Marcie M.Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CREST #51 in Toothpaste

Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime.

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+
  • Gentle on tooth enamel
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My six year old daughter really likes this toothpaste. She loves the nemo movie so this packaging appeals to her right off the bat. It was a nice and light fruity flavor , and seemed to clean her teeth nicely and gave her fresh breath . I like this product and feel like it is safe for my daughter. I would definitely buy again.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
My son loves this toothpaste. He loves that it taste great and has his favorite characters on the bottle. He loves to brush in the morning and at night. This is a great toothpaste for keeping your child’s teeth Healthy and strong
Mindy D.
Duluth
Kids love this product! Easy for them to open and good flavor! Pro Health Stages Crest Pro-Health Stages Finding Dory Toothpaste
Melissa M.
Minooka
My toddler son loves his crest toothpaste. A little goes a long way. They always have the characters he is into at the time to keep him excited about brushing his teeth.
Mercedes O.
Not really sure what to say about this paste, my son used it and he didn’t like the taste, not sure it was because he doesn’t like the taste of toothpaste but he didn’t like it. I tried it and it taste like candy but I didn’t feel the freshness.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I like this toothpaste because it does not have the minty flavor flavor the other ones have. The other ones make my mouth hurt, and this one just taste really good as well. It actually helps me enjoy brushing my teeth
Kiaya A.
Lanett
My daughter loves the character featured toothpaste. For me, it does compare well. It definitely met my expectations of cleaning. I am a repeat user of this product. I would definitely buy again, as I was satisfied.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
My kids use this and we've had zero complaints. Getting used to the flavor was a challenge after switching from the toddler toothpaste but only for a short time. Because of the slight minty bubble gum flavor.
PattiAnnPics P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Starter! We started both our kids on this stages paste. You don’t want to use it very long though, once they learn not to swallow... because it doesn’t clean as well as other products. I would purchase a Toms toothpaste rather than this now.!
Valentina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kids love this kind of tooth paste. What ever makes them want to brush teeth. I recommend this flavor and tooth paste and watch how your kids will love thjs and want to use it everyday
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What are the pros and cons if any?

back