BY ORAL-B #99 in Toothbrushes

Protect your teeth with Oral-B's Sugar Defense Toothbrush with 2.5x deeper reach to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The Sugar Defense toothbrush cleans hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek. It gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

miranda b.
Victoria, TX
It works great just like it said it would it’s very effective and gets the job done well it met all my expectations I mean it’s a tooth brush it did what I needed it to I used it everyday I would recommend to everyone!!!
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
I use this toothbrush to brush my tounge as the bristles and rubber side bristles really clean it well. I don't have to apply much pressure to scrub it go get it clean and never makes my tongue bleed. It's inexpensive and lasts a very long time before you need to purchase a new one.
Alyssa P.
Good toothbrush but doesn't last as long as it should. Sometimes harsh on gums. Cost is same as other manual brushes.

Preference is the GUM line, soft head deep clean brush.
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This was recommended to me by my dentist, I really feel like it cleans my teeth very well and it’s not expensive. I will definitely keep using this product, not only me but the rest of my family.
Ashley S.
Broomfield, CO
I love this toothbrush and replace mine every month or so. I use it everyday and notice that it really does help with keeping my teeth clean and white. I buy this product at my grocery store and would recommend it to anyone, especially those trying to get pearly whites.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
This toothbrush is a must have in our household. It leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean. This tooth brush massages your gums as well as getting tough lil pieces out from between your teeth. This is a number 1 to have in our house.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Can't go wrong with these toothbrushes. I prefer medium because I don't feel like the soft ones get a deep enough clean and the hard ones are too rough on my gums. I'm not a toothbrush snob so I'm not super picky, but these clean my teeth well and that's all I ask for.
Amanda K.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this tooth brush, it always gets hard to.reach spots. It is.super affordable, you can literally find it anywhere. It also allows me to have that brighter smile that I want to have!!
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
I really like Oral B toothbrushes. I think the bristles are a good length. I like the medium best. I think the head of the toothbrush is nice because it is not too big to reach everywhere, but not small like a child's toothbrush. The price is good too.
naf C.
I would recommend this toothbrush since it is very gentle on the teeth. I normally change my toothbrush every 6 months or so, but this one has lasted me longer. I think it was decently priced as well as it looks ok too. I would definitely buy it again when needed.